DHL - Awaiting further delivery instructs

7 replies
Found 1st May 2009
When looking on the tracking i got this message.

What does this mean?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

i send parcels out as part of my job ...never seen this one before ...maybe the address was incomplete

Original Poster

It was out for delivery earlier.

Maybe there was no one in and they have been left with a card?

SuperEd

its gone back to the depot i believe and waiting for instructions ie from parcel2go

Yah, no onwas in to sign fr it, or they cant find the address, so it has been returned o the depot.
Get in contact wuith the person you have sent the item to, as DHL *should* hold on to the item for a week to await the person claiming it, but before now I have had DHL send something straight back the very next day, Muppets!!!
All in all though, they offer a reasonable service at a good price,

Mike..

Unless of course they're standing outside the front door wondering where the bell is........

ClarityofMind;5095872

Unless of course they're standing outside the front door wondering where … Unless of course they're standing outside the front door wondering where the bell is........

in fact that sounds just about right lol

When I last sent parcels home, this happened, In Ireland they like to phone to arrange delivery/ ensure someone is in, While I had provided Interparcel with the phone number they didn't pass it to dhl til I chased them up. (Dhl wouldn't deal with me on the phone). DHL delivered it within a day or 2 after I got on to interparcel.
HTH :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland1438
    2. word association Game74244898
    3. Lego Dimensions has officially been cancelled.33
    4. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2546

See more discussions