Groups

DHL Help??

Hi HUKD'ers

I had something sent to me via DHL and ive just checked their site and it says they left a card, my partner noticed one today but it had no name on and the peel off thing wasnt there..is that normal??? anyway she didnt bring it in cos we share our hall so it could be anyones...anyway i went to check and its gone...we had sky installed today and door may have been open for a min or two....

if someone goes to pick this up...will they hand it over without ID??? and will i be ok to collect without the card???

also shall i complain that my name wasnt on the card? cant find the number of my local (carlisle) dhl place.....anyone know where it would be listed??

what a faff,,..

thanks in advance :thumbsup:

5 Comments

[SIZE=2]Whoever picks it up will need ID and only the person who it is addressed to can sign for it. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]I wouldn't bother complaining about your name not being on it, I have loads from PF, ANC $ity-link and I've never had a name on it. Strange, I've never had a card from DHL.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][COLOR=#03639b]DHL Express (UK) Ltd
    Brunthill Rd
    Kingstown Industrial Estate
    Carlisle
    CA3 0EH[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][COLOR=#03639b]Telephone: 0870-110 0300[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][COLOR=#03639b][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][COLOR=black]edit,[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][COLOR=black]No, you should not need your card.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Original Poster

Thanks steve...ill have to ring them tomorrow.. and pick it up...any chance of their opening times on a saturday??

Banned

tazandsaz

Thanks steve...ill have to ring them tomorrow.. and pick it up...any … Thanks steve...ill have to ring them tomorrow.. and pick it up...any chance of their opening times on a saturday??

I would imagine its standard national times - and my local one is open until 12 midday on Saturdays. You definately don't need the card - but you will need ID (which they take a note of.)

Original Poster

damn ok looks like im up early tomorrow i usually dont surface untill after 12 on a saturday haha...

thanks both of you...ill take my driving licence since its got my mug shot on it aswell haha

tazandsaz

Thanks steve...ill have to ring them tomorrow.. and pick it up...any … Thanks steve...ill have to ring them tomorrow.. and pick it up...any chance of their opening times on a saturday??

Most of them close to the general public at 12.00hrs.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764292
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31152
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846196
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917264

See more discussions