Groups

DHL insurance claim

After sending a laptop to someone here, DHL have lost it. Has anyone had any experience with DHL paying out? I had an issue a couple of years back and i ended up writing it off, as it wasn't worth the hassle.

Is there any specifics do's and don'ts that i should follow?

4 Comments

Not had any experience; but you would have needed extended cover for something of that value.

Original Poster

It was insured up to £250, and the item was sold for £215, so i'm OK on that account.

How do i prove what was posted though? It could have been anything.

peodude;6555662

It was insured up to £250, and the item was sold for £215, so i'm OK on t … It was insured up to £250, and the item was sold for £215, so i'm OK on that account.How do i prove what was posted though? It could have been anything.

What did you put as your contents of the package?

And you could use dates and PM's threads etc if it was sold on here to prove that it was sold and put in a box that size. etc.

Original Poster

scott1295;6555684

What did you put as your contents of the package?And you could use dates … What did you put as your contents of the package?And you could use dates and PM's threads etc if it was sold on here to prove that it was sold and put in a box that size. etc.

I just put laptop. Thanks, i'll print off the thread and some screenshots of the PM's with the claim.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!1011
      2. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      3. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
      4. How are Very for pre-orders ?33

See more discussions