Groups

DHL Rant

No-ones home (except the kids an they dont care bout no-one cept themselves).
    So I'll just rant on here!!
    Been waitin in all day for DHL to collect something which I sold on ebay. My neighbour just came round and gave me a notice of attempted collection which was pushed through his door.
    So they had attempted to collect it from completely the wrong number to what they had written on their notice!!!!
    Now I'm tryin to arrange another collection and will probably have to stay in again all day tomorrow or they day after!!
    Why are some people so lazy!!!

6 Comments

Is there no way you can get to the local DHL depot? I know it is hassle for you, but I had this happen once and they were more than accomodating to allow me top drop it there and they would deal with it (mine wasnt a miss collection, I waited in all day and then towards 5pm I called and they said it was supposed to be the next day, more than likely they had forgotten, but it still got delivered in the end:p).

Mike..

Don't even get me started on DHL! They are the worst company to deal with!

Twice now I've waited in for a parcel and they've claimed they've been but I've had no card or anything. The second time I had to drive 20 miles away to get my own parcel from them.

Good luck trying to call them too, I've been passed round every call centre in England before I've been put through to the branch I've been trying to ring.

Useless!

rant away! you didnt book them through parcel2go did you?!

i'm having a bad one with post. dhl/parcel2go dropped & smashed my xbox but wont pay out because it got signed for! royal mail & dhl leaving parcels at neighbours (theives that burgled us!) but not leaving a card to say where the parcels are! now got 7 parcels that were sent out nearly a week ago & havent arrived. only worried about it as a royal mail van got stolen up the road from me on saturday!

hiya!

can you tell me when the films were posted please. just want to check as on saturday a royal mail van was stolen just up the road from me!

gazettelive.co.uk/new…85/

I like the [email protected] deliveries, there the best because you phone up DHL and they have no idea what your going on about when you say your awaiting a delivery. DHL are probably better than crappy link... I like UPS very proffesional hehe

Original Poster

Yeah I booked them through parcel2go. Used them before with no problems.

Local Depot is 22 miles away so not really!

Its just really annoying that they cant tell the difference between a 1 and a 4!

djstrobe4real;4930104

I like the [email protected] deliveries, there the best because you phone up DHL … I like the [email protected] deliveries, there the best because you phone up DHL and they have no idea what your going on about when you say your awaiting a delivery. DHL are probably better than crappy link... I like UPS very proffesional hehe

i agree city link are really bad too!
    i hate waiting in all day for them no-one turns up you ring them they say they have been out then i have to drive 20 odd miles out in the middle of nowere with crap directions from them!!
    aaauurrrghh!
    might aswell just gone to the shop and bought it!
    rant over LOL
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery66
      2. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow919
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251372
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would31125

See more discussions