DHL UK has been bought by HDNL

I thought DHL was a really good courier and really hate HDNL but now they are being joined together to be called 'Yodel' which sounds awfully bad. So now there will be a larger rubbish delivery company instead of one good and one bad.

Great! I have an iPad coming tomorrow and that is still DHL branded, however DHL cant assist in tracking because its actually HDNL's responsibility to deliver it. Thinking about it I could see something going missing!

11 Comments

Their service is just as bad as their name.

They do great deliveries in the mountains.. (_;)

HDN took over DHL’s domestic parcel division back in March 2010 and the rebrand started back in June/July 2010! Nothing new!

where have you been?? OLD NEWS. They've only got a certain part of the delivery company.

I have unwillingly been a recipient of this merger fail.

Old news very old news where have u been!!!!!!!!

Old news very old news where have u been!!!!!!!!

You can tell of the drop in quality once HDNL tookover

Original Poster

nicster08

where have you been?? OLD NEWS. They've only got a certain part of the … where have you been?? OLD NEWS. They've only got a certain part of the delivery company.

I must of been living under a rock or in a cave :P Dont know how I didnt notice!

FYI, 60 depots are to close, thought I'd mention that now so we dont hear it next year.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846098
    2. Pink Balls37
    3. Sad news about Barcelona1523
    4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!1415

See more discussions