Groups

Diabetic Cinema Card

I was just wondering if anyone would be able to send me in the right direction for the topic of the free diabetic cinema card. Tried looking but finding it impossible to find.

Thanks

15 Comments

I kn ow you can pick up the application form in Vue and Odeon and fill in and apply

Banned

for waht cinema, would make it easier for searching, do you mean the disabled one, where your carer gets in free, never heard of diabetics getting free admission to cinemas

ceacard.co.uk/

is this what you mean

Is this for diabetics?
    It said something about if you're on disability allowance?

jeany123;6273199

http://www.ceacard.co.uk/is this what you mean

thats the one :thumbsup:

ooo..is there a asthma one.

I wish such a thing existed, why would diabetics (like myself) get free/cheaper cinema tickets?

magough;6273328

Is this for diabetics?It said something about if you're on disability … Is this for diabetics?It said something about if you're on disability allowance?

This one is for a person to go free with someone with disabilities sorry thought this was what you wanted

Banned

what about hay fever sufferers?

Perhaps its the cinema card itself that has diabetes?

LOL, is there one available for people that have previously broken their hands? :whistling:

Jeez............do you want someone to pay for you to go Walt Disney World as well??? :-D

Syzable;6273680

Jeez............do you want someone to pay for you to go Walt Disney … Jeez............do you want someone to pay for you to go Walt Disney World as well??? :-D

That would be great...are you offering? :-D
    How was your trip to Disneyland?

BTW, I don't care about getting into the cinema for free...I have a unlimited cinema card anyway, which I purchased for £25 for the whole year, so it's all good. :-D

I use SSF for free tickets anyway lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions