Dial-a-phone for cashback?

Hi all can anyone tell me how dial a phone are for cashback deals, my deal through e2save is coming to an end and I had no problems getting the cash back from them.
Cheers

5 Comments

I have a cashback contract with vodafone that I got through dial-a-phone - had no problems so far and just recevied my first cheque after sending off a print out of my online bill. One slight issue in that I couldnt keep my original number - I don't think this is made very clear as some parts of the website indicate you can. This doesnt apply to all networks though.

Nememene;4699506

I have a cashback contract with vodafone that I got through dial-a-phone … I have a cashback contract with vodafone that I got through dial-a-phone - had no problems so far and just recevied my first cheque after sending off a print out of my online bill. One slight issue in that I couldnt keep my original number - I don't think this is made very clear as some parts of the website indicate you can. This doesnt apply to all networks though.

Thank you. An answer I was also looking for.

Original Poster

anyone know the procedure to cancel ur contract for O2 (through e2save) as I'm going for a new deal with dialaphone

Original Poster

gone for this deal ]http//ww…45/

ohdaesu;4699531

anyone know the procedure to cancel ur contract for O2 (through e2save) … anyone know the procedure to cancel ur contract for O2 (through e2save) as I'm going for a new deal with dialaphone

you just phone o2 and say you want to cancel they will offer you a deal aswell as they pay companies like dialaphone each time they sign someone up

if you do go for cash back deal with dialaphone youl have no problem been with a few companies and they are the most effecient at paying out send you a text to let you know they recieved your claim and cheque comes within days

only prob as a previous thread mentioned in these hard times if company goes bust you still have to honour contract but wont get the cash back

see what 02 offer i got new phone 500mins anytime and 250 text for £15 a month with £120 credit because i took a grade a reconditioned phone(which was brand new )
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949
    2. GOT Leaks again415
    3. Stop everything, Nutella is bringing a biscuit snack to the market - Metro1312
    4. What an absolute disgrace2150

See more discussions