Groups

Dialaphone Free Gift Experience

Hi all and thanks for reading,

I ordered a new phone and contract from Dialaphone and with a free PS3, Cashback and £60 Quidco thats already tracked its looking too good to be true.

I placed my order on Sun 25th Jan 09 and received my phone two days later on Tue 27th Jan 2009.

My PS3 is supposedly going to be delivered by the 24th Feb 09 I was just wondering if anyone thinks I will get it early or can tell me about their experiences? I know I'm being impatient I was just wondering if there is anything I can do to get it before the 28 days rule???

Many thanks for your time

AdamIpswich

10 Comments

Original Poster

the porter;4302028

usually they come bang on the 28 day mark well my wii did anywayyou will … usually they come bang on the 28 day mark well my wii did anywayyou will get a despatch email anyway for the ps3 so just be patient

Thanks the porter, was hoping otherwise but thanks for letting me know appreciate it.

I've had a PSP and an Xbox 360 from Dialaphone and I think they came just before the 28 day mark

Original Poster

Evil_monkey;4302048

I've had a PSP and an Xbox 360 from Dialaphone and I think they came just … I've had a PSP and an Xbox 360 from Dialaphone and I think they came just before the 28 day mark

Lets hope your right, off work at the mo with a serious knee injury and am bored rigid so hoping it comes early!!!

Had my wii 2 weeks after ordering, that was just over 12 months ago.

My cashback always goes through smoothly so couldnt recommend dial-a-phone highly enough.

Original Poster

smithyp1;4302087

Had my wii 2 weeks after ordering, that was just over 12 months ago.My … Had my wii 2 weeks after ordering, that was just over 12 months ago.My cashback always goes through smoothly so couldnt recommend dial-a-phone highly enough.

Thanks smithyp1 if your experience is anything to go by mine should be here next week! FINGERS CROSSED!!

just noticed they do the free wii and game and the cheapest monthly tarrif is £22.00 so £60 cash back and free wii
    great deal

Original Poster

octobergirl;4302117

just noticed they do the free wii and game and the cheapest monthly … just noticed they do the free wii and game and the cheapest monthly tarrif is £22.00 so £60 cash back and free wiigreat deal

My quidco tracked straight away and I know people moan about cashback claiming, yes its a pain and not easy but they want people to give up on it! I won't, they have informed me of all the dates I need to do it so thats fair in my book! I can't see how people can whinge about it, Its upto you, keep on top of it and get your cashback or expect to be fed with a silver spoon and get nothing!!

adamipswich;4302141

My quidco tracked straight away and I know people moan about cashback … My quidco tracked straight away and I know people moan about cashback claiming, yes its a pain and not easy but they want people to give up on it! I won't, they have informed me of all the dates I need to do it so thats fair in my book! I can't see how people can whinge about it, Its upto you, keep on top of it and get your cashback or expect to be fed with a silver spoon and get nothing!!

Cashback is sooooooooooo easy !!!

Just put the dates in your diary, get your bill, post it off, they text you to say they have received it and text you when it is paid, it can't get much simpler !

Original Poster

Surely there must be some other people with dialaphone experiences???:whistling:

Saw this thread, my contract is up for renewal so I have cancelled it and gone through dialaphone. What a brilliant deal, Free phone, free nintendo wii and sports game, £160 cashback by redemption and £60 quidco, rep will be added, thanks :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cracked windscreen, is it safe and legal to drive?23
      2. Tradesmen battery power tools.22
      3. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?23
      4. Flights only Dominican Republic33

See more discussions