Groups

Dialaphone PAYG refund??

Has anyone has any experience with them before?
    I recently got a 5800 on payg, but it became faulty. wats the chances on a refund on that?

The customer service on PAYG is a load off Balls..
    as everything is automated or jus emails..

4 Comments

What happened with it mate?

If it's still within the first month of buying it, I think they had a warranty thing with it. I would imagine they would send out a replacement or refund though if it's faulty... It's brand new ffs.

Original Poster

DragonChris;5444392

What happened with it mate?If it's still within the first month of buying … What happened with it mate?If it's still within the first month of buying it, I think they had a warranty thing with it. I would imagine they would send out a replacement or refund though if it's faulty... It's brand new ffs.

I got two in total 1 for myself and 1 for the missus,
    mine is working fine, but my missus phone lost charge after a few days it wont even charge at all...

sent it back after a week or more diagnotics it was found to be faulty, and they said what I wanted to do with it, exchange or?.....
    not sure if I could get cash back or credit towards another phone, If im able to get cash back I will put it towards the N97 and giv my misses my 5800..

the phone is nice, but the texting side is really slow for my liking.

zerowing;5444460

I got two in total 1 for myself and 1 for the missus, mine is working … I got two in total 1 for myself and 1 for the missus, mine is working fine, but my missus phone lost charge after a few days it wont even charge at all...sent it back after a week or more diagnotics it was found to be faulty, and they said what I wanted to do with it, exchange or?.....not sure if I could get cash back or credit towards another phone, If im able to get cash back I will put it towards the N97 and giv my misses my 5800..the phone is nice, but the texting side is really slow for my liking.

Oh right... Surely you'd be entitled to a refund if you ask them? The guy I spoke to on their CS team before seemed spot on so I'd hope they're decent that way... o.O Hope you get it sorted!

Original Poster

they jus gave me an exchange, brand new phone, at least it will make me not spend on the N97
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …119274
      2. Your dream gaming set up?610
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32145
      4. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32205

See more discussions