Groups

Diamond Biscuits - Help needed

What happened to those diamond shaped half coated chocolate biscuits called Ayton Sandwich? They were great. Does anyone else remember them? We only used to get them if we had visitors.

5 Comments

Ayton Sandwiches Mmmm. they were made by Beaties Biscuits, in Drumchapel,Glasgow, but when the factory closed the biscuits disapeared. they were a diamond shaped biscuit, chocolate in colour with a chocolate cream filling, and the bottom part of the sandwich was coated in milk chocolate.
    Does anyone have a recipe, then again I think it may only be a variation of a 'bourbon cream'. But Diamond shaped and chocolate coated.

Original Poster

Thanks Skusey. Will give rep when allowed.

For all biscuit based queries try ]here. I bought their book and its a mine of information for biscuit lovers:oops:

Original Poster

trog0;2224535

For all biscuit based queries try ]here. I bought their book and its a … For all biscuit based queries try ]here. I bought their book and its a mine of information for biscuit lovers:oops:

Not Ayton sandwich unfortunately. :-(

cannyscot;2225928

Not Ayton sandwich unfortunately. :-(

Tells you about it in missing in action section page two.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions