Groups

Did all you yummy mummies out there have a happy mothers day??

I did!! Selena insisted on making me pretend tea all day!(well she is three), she got me a box of chocs, a teddy, marian keyes "This charming man" book, a flower shaped lollipop, card and certificate that she decorated with her daddy to say Im the best mum in the world!!

Certificate in post 13!x

19 Comments

Banned

did someone say yummy mummy? :P

Banned

Just another day in this household

Original Poster

DangerGod;4716028

did someone say yummy mummy? :P

oi, cheeky!

I had a lovely day, flowers, cards, gifts, all those years of bringing up the brood are now paying off as they have their own incomes.
    Thanks kids.

Just another day for us too! Sounds like you have a lovely time, I am pleased for you xxx

Original Poster

Ginner;4716099

I had a lovely day, flowers, cards, gifts, all those years of bringing up … I had a lovely day, flowers, cards, gifts, all those years of bringing up the brood are now paying off as they have their own incomes.Thanks kids.

haha, i have all that to look forward to as selena only 3!!:thumbsup:

Leer;4716118

haha, i have all that to look forward to as selena only 3!!:thumbsup:

She may be three now, but one day very soon you will wake up and find she is 27 married and made you a grandma.....

what about us plain mums lol, we went to the zoo, had a fab time

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;4716105

Just another day for us too! Sounds like you have a lovely time, I am … Just another day for us too! Sounds like you have a lovely time, I am pleased for you xxx

aw i did, bit hectic, as spent the morning with my mum,which was nice, as we havnt got on when I got pregnant with selena as selena's dads black and not chinese and then i had to choose between the baby or the family, when i choose the baby, i got kick out then didnt really speak till after selena was nearly one, still dont speak to dad though and then spent a few hours with just me, OH and selena then spent the evening at OH parents place.xxx

Original Poster

Ginner;4716140

She may be three now, but one day very soon you will wake up and find she … She may be three now, but one day very soon you will wake up and find she is 27 married and made you a grandma.....

oh lordy, havnt thought of that!!!

Original Poster

loupomm;4716158

what about us plain mums lol, we went to the zoo, had a fab time

oh thinking of taking her to the zoo for her fourth birthday!!
    aw hun, ur a yummy mummy too!!;-)

Original Poster

http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv143/Leer3070/091.jpg

Leer;4716160

aw i did, bit hectic, as spent the morning with my mum,which was nice, as … aw i did, bit hectic, as spent the morning with my mum,which was nice, as we havnt got on when I got pregnant with selena as selena's dads black and not chinese and then i had to choose between the baby or the family, when i choose the baby, i got kick out then didnt really speak till after selena was nearly one, still dont speak to dad though and then spent a few hours with just me, OH and selena then spent the evening at OH parents place.xxx

Your Dad Racist?

Original Poster

vengod;4716285

Your Dad Racist?

hadnt thought so, even though I was chinese and went to chinese classes on sunday, etc, very few of my friends are chinese, most are white, asian or black.

Leer;4716175

oh lordy, havnt thought of that!!!

Don't panic it's just they grow and change so fast, seems to me too fast, although I did not feel that way when they were babies, night feeds etc.

Original Poster

Ginner;4716359

Don't panic it's just they grow and change so fast, seems to me too fast, … Don't panic it's just they grow and change so fast, seems to me too fast, although I did not feel that way when they were babies, night feeds etc.

ha ha, I know what u mean!!

It was my first, my daughter is 5 months old so hubby got me a spa day which was really sweet but i can't wait till she's a bit older and can make cute things

i got a long lie in bed till wait for it...............8am!!!! My hubby saw to our 2 little girls, brought me a lovely cuppa in bed in my new "best mum in the whole world" cup & i got a new mobile phone. Doesn't last very long though as dishes still need to be done etc lol!

Oh! forgot to say my oldest also made me 2 x cards, a playdoh heart on a string & planted a sunflower in a pot at nursery.

Original Poster

hankat;4716534

i got a long lie in bed till wait for it...............8am!!!! My hubby … i got a long lie in bed till wait for it...............8am!!!! My hubby saw to our 2 little girls, brought me a lovely cuppa in bed in my new "best mum in the whole world" cup & i got a new mobile phone. Doesn't last very long though as dishes still need to be done etc lol!

ha ha know what u mean, because I'have been out of the house over the weekend and came back last night, I was horrified at the sight of the kitchen!!x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1901355
      2. Feels weird!511
      3. Tower Hill Station - Explosion reported.. (Phone charger??)66
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553800

See more discussions