Groups

did any won hear what the reporter said to the winner of the grand national? shocking

i noticed the guy had bad teeth she said to him give a smile to the camera and he did but kept his mouth closed then she said come on lets see your teeth we know you have bad ones lol she then said you can pay to have them fixed .
    i was laughing but i think thats out of order lol

27 Comments

which reporter , cant wait to see it on the news lol

Original Poster

i dont know the older women with blond hair

Claire Balding

I seen it could not believe he said that to the winner, mind you he didnt seem too bothered about it he has just won the grand national! Teeth though are disgusting!

I heard her say that, i thought OMGGGGGG!! lol

Should have asked her to whip up her skirt and prove she's actually female.

Just sayin.

Big hands and Desperate Dan jaw.

Yeah but shes very into racing and probably knows him well, it could be a running joke in the paddock we dont know.

Very ignorant woman

Doesn't matter whether she knows him or not. I would be gutted if even a friend did that to me, especially on tv

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;4828487

Yeah but shes very into racing and probably knows him well, it could be a … Yeah but shes very into racing and probably knows him well, it could be a running joke in the paddock we dont know.

true but the guys only 23 wont do much for his confidence but well done to him for winning

Leila70;4828496

Doesn't matter whether she knows him or not. I would be gutted if even a … Doesn't matter whether she knows him or not. I would be gutted if even a friend did that to me, especially on tv

Did you see his teeth tho? Vampire teeth everyone of them.

yeah i thought that was pretty harsh lol.
    "you just won the grand national, now you can buy better teeth"
    but i laughed lol

Banned

No you're wrong, his teeth are fine, the joke is that he had mud in them, making them appear to be bad when they're not. Thats why he was spitting and wiping his mouth and why he wouldnt smile.

H_K;4828519

No you're wrong, his teeth are fine, the joke is that he had mud in them, … No you're wrong, his teeth are fine, the joke is that he had mud in them, making them appear to be bad when they're not. Thats why he was spitting and wiping his mouth and why he wouldnt smile.

Ohhhh thats interesting, I thought I seen him spitting and wiping but didnt think anything of it.

H_K;4828519

No you're wrong, his teeth are fine, the joke is that he had mud in them, … No you're wrong, his teeth are fine, the joke is that he had mud in them, making them appear to be bad when they're not. Thats why he was spitting and wiping his mouth and why he wouldnt smile.

Thats what I thought originally . . . . not the case, hes just got sharp, spikey teeth.

She's got an Adams apple tho . . .

AshleyRFC;4828506

Did you see his teeth tho? Vampire teeth everyone of them.

Yes, I saw them and I'm sure he knows they aren't the most attractive and doesn't need it highlighted. I've a gap between my front 2 and I'm really self conscious about it and it can't be fixed which is worse.

:lol: i said the same thing to my hubby when the race first finished & he was being interviewed on the horse :whistling:

Original Poster

H_K;4828519

nah i dont think that why would she say you can pay to have them fixed now

Yeah i don't think it was mud too. its obviously Gap City in there

I'm fairly sure she's taken some Class As as Balding has been pumped up all day.

Trickyjabs;4828604

I'm fairly sure she's taken some Class As as Balding has been pumped up … I'm fairly sure she's taken some Class As as Balding has been pumped up all day.

Roids.

http://d.yimg.com/i/ng/sp/empics/20090129/17/3069375642-horse-racing-towcester-racecourse-second-january-meeting.jpg

mbgringo;4828541

She's got an Adams apple tho . . .

Well she is a lesbian :whistling:

i know i cudnt beleive it when she said that to the poor man he seems really nice shes no oil painting herself the cheek lol

Banned

If she's balding she should know better than to skit someone who is teething. ;-)

I saw it and was appalled by the way she humiliated the winning jockey. How dare she? I rewound it to see his reacetion as he walked away after the interview, and he looked shocked and in disbeleif. She will get battered in the Media about this tomorrow... you will see!
    I wish he had returned the insult with something quick witted and more condescending than her comment.

i thought it was a easy take joke, his teeth have been broken etc, by falls from horses?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31143
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764239
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846179
      4. Find out how good your GP surgery is67

See more discussions