Did any1 else get a free £5 voucher from eBay??? (emailed)

41 replies
Found 3rd May 2008
Your redemption
code: ****
To the value of: £5.00
Valid until
12th May 2008
* Terms & conditions apply

Here's £5.00* off your next purchase (including postage & packaging charges) to help get summer into swing.

Redeeming your voucher is easy:

Buy and pay for any single item on eBay.co.uk, before 12th May 2008, from a seller who accepts PayPal.

Pay using PayPal and enter the redemption code **** when asked.

37 Comments

yup i got one (my first ever!) They said it was for taking part in ebay extra but not getting enough points for a £10 voucher. Already used it too

grrrr I only got a £2.50 one lol

Yep i got one, then the following day in the post i recieved a tenner :thumbsup:

Original Poster

apples33;2021095

Yep i got one, then the following day in the post i recieved a tenner … Yep i got one, then the following day in the post i recieved a tenner :thumbsup:

Ooh what's this about? Did you have to do something to get it?

ljfx;2021079

What was Ebay Extra then?

ebays plan to get you to buy more lol, the more you spent the more points you got. The more points you got the bigger reward you could choose, things like £10 vouchers

Got a five pound, will go towards a summer dress I'm bidding on. Was going to sell loads of stuff but cos of the cheap listing day I'm leaving it a week or so ...
Cheaper listings = lower sales, there's just too much stuff on when there's cheap listings!
Always make more money when listings are full price!

Original Poster

Sheriff Waffles;2021160

Got a five pound, will go towards a summer dress I'm bidding on. Was … Got a five pound, will go towards a summer dress I'm bidding on. Was going to sell loads of stuff but cos of the cheap listing day I'm leaving it a week or so ... :(Cheaper listings = lower sales, there's just too much stuff on when there's cheap listings!Always make more money when listings are full price!

Sound like an eBay pro/veteran...

Original Poster

I'm waiting for my Dualshock 2 controller to sell (couldn't sell it on here) but @ £10 with 2 days left and 3 ppl watching... then I can use the money from that plus the £5 voucher to get me a lil summin summin!

I got £10.00:whistling: and it's my second one! I got £7.50 just after xmas

I got £5 too, first time ever!

bellabonkers;2021066

yup i got one (my first ever!) They said it was for taking part in ebay … yup i got one (my first ever!) They said it was for taking part in ebay extra but not getting enough points for a £10 voucher. Already used it too

The wife got that too. The rigamarole I had to go to changing email addresses just to use the damn thing. Still, it netted her a FREE coat thanks to my evil sniping:-D

donbreach;2021163

Sound like an eBay pro/veteran...

Only been on Ebay a couple of years but noticed how little my items went for when I did 'cheap listings':thumbsup:
Want to eventualy open up a shop with new stock, but the way Ebay are treating people at the moment I am starting to have second thoughts.....:x

Original Poster

Just out of interest what are your feedback... or is this just randomly given out.
Cos I have 556 feedback and this is the first voucher I have ever received in my 4 years signed up 2 them...

Original Poster

Sheriff Waffles;2021218

Only been on Ebay a couple of years but noticed how little my items went … Only been on Ebay a couple of years but noticed how little my items went for when I did 'cheap listings':thumbsup:Want to eventualy open up a shop with new stock, but the way Ebay are treating people at the moment I am starting to have second thoughts.....:x

Yeh, I sold loaaaaads a while back... but got fed up with them!

donbreach;2021240

Just out of interest what are your feedback... or is this just randomly … Just out of interest what are your feedback... or is this just randomly given out.Cos I have 556 feedback and this is the first voucher I have ever received in my 4 years signed up 2 them...

i've been with ebay 4 years as well and its my first voucher too...your not alone lol

One of my acounts 724, no voucher given
The other is 134, £5 voucher given

donbreach;2021240

Just out of interest what are your feedback... or is this just randomly … Just out of interest what are your feedback... or is this just randomly given out.Cos I have 556 feedback and this is the first voucher I have ever received in my 4 years signed up 2 them...

I've got 666 and had nowt.

Original Poster

bellabonkers;2021267

i've been with ebay 4 years as well and its my first voucher too...your … i've been with ebay 4 years as well and its my first voucher too...your not alone lol

So like every company they are probably targetting the new customers I am guessing... (I haven't used my ebay this year... well until I listed that PS2 controller on thursday) maybe they sensed I had given up on them.

Original Poster

Sheriff Waffles;2021297

One of my acounts 724, no voucher givenThe other is 134, £5 voucher given

Shengis;2021300

It looks like they are targetting new customers... the swines!

donbreach;2021308

It looks like they are targetting new customers... the swines!

Yeah, newbies get a voucher, oldies get a phone number ;-)

Original Poster

If anybody is not going to use their voucher... may I suggest I set up an auction for "My friendship" costing the exactly value of your voucher, then u can buy from me, using ur voucher (costing u nothing)... I get the free money from ebay and u get my friendship? :P lol

donbreach;2021102

Ooh what's this about? Did you have to do something to get it?

Didn't do anything, it's called Star Treatment, they gave me a phone number i can contact them on and a tenner to spend on anything i wish :thumbsup:

My feedback is 459, been a member for about 6yrs

I got £10 a while back then £2.50 today, my feedback is 1002

I got £5

Original Poster

I wan't more than my £5... lol shouldn't be gready

''your an ebay star'' - got a £10 code a couple of months ago :thumbsup'

£2.50 email here... my Dad got £10 on last promotion and he had the grand total of 2 feedback :?

Original Poster

tightasagnatschu;2022084

£2.50 email here... my Dad got £10 on last promotion and he had the grand … £2.50 email here... my Dad got £10 on last promotion and he had the grand total of 2 feedback :?

lol... typical ebay!

Just got today a £10 off any spend code from Ebay as long as goods are over £30 and got £10 about 2 months ago for being an Ebay Star.

Banned

I got a £50 one cause im a Power seller..
nenenene

I'm still waiting for...

"I got a £140 one, thanks to a paypal chargeback"

(not funny, but no doubt true)

I'm have 597 feedback & i only ever got 1 for £5 off postage :-( Why, oh why don't i get anymore? :-(

I got £10 after xmas, and £10 the other day too!!! Woooo Hoooo

I got £7.50 can you use the code more than once?

saj121;2022141

I got a £50 one cause im a Power seller..nenenene

wow

I got a £5 one for problems in getting my ebay extra reward and £100 or a casio exilim 7.2 mp for my ebay extra reward, fantastic!
But I have never received any other freebies, only the loyalty reward above.
Feedback 187 100%

Shengis;2021300

Maybe it's because you're pure EVIL!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. clocks go Back weekend 28 October why not check and clean ur smoke alarm at…65262
    2. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz56
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…56119
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659

See more discussions