Groups

Did Anybody Go To A Match Today

And were you given a slip which had a 10 digit code to get free tickets to a premier league match of your choice?

I got 16 of them and I didn't manage to win.

I was just wondering if anyone did?

8 Comments

Does going to watch Middlesbrough really count as going to watch a football match?

The JFK;3065469

Does going to watch Middlesbrough really count as going to watch a … Does going to watch Middlesbrough really count as going to watch a football match?

No

harlzter;3065497

No

Thanks for clearing that up.

I didn't think it counted as i thought a 'real' football match has an attendance of over 25.

Hull 2 Arsenal 1??????

That will mean Hull are 6th

Banned

RedIron;3065545

Hull 2 Arsenal 1??????That will mean Hull are 6th

I can remember going to Hull on a damp and dismal Wednesday night game after we got relegated (many many moons ago!!!!) . I still laugh even now at the car horn chant that ended "Hull". Just sounded so silly. But hey, I'm doing tit right now!!! :w00t:

The only other time I went there was to see Millwall get promoted. (Got a free ticket from Cas!)

Just back from the Celtic game. What a game it was!

http://i33.tinypic.com/2jagh9i.jpg

Oh yes I went!

Not anti Man U but looking at the refs position (not too disimilar to that footage) and the amount of time he took that really was a dreadful decision.

To OP would love to go but at the stupid money they want now unfortunately I can't justify £35-40.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions