Did anyone actually get a code for the 6-months of spotify premium from Currys?

Posted 28th Dec 2019
I purchased anthem (PS4) for £5 for the spotify premium code, but I got nothing. Nothing on the physical receipt, nothing on the e-mail. E-mailed their support team without any response for like 2 weeks now
Community Updates

Groups

12 Comments
Yes
I bought Google Nest mini 4 weeks ago, still nothing. I emailed them about it. This is their reply so far -

We are really sorry that we haven't contacted you within our timescales we really do hope that your query has been answered. It may be that you have visited one of our stores or called us to discuss your query.

However, if you feel the matter remains unresolved, please contact us on 0344 800 9090 or alternatively please respond including a contact number for us to call you at a convenient time and one of our colleagues will be happy to assist.
Bought a pc and a PS4 and still never got code!
hemp28/12/2019 17:19

I bought Google Nest mini 4 weeks ago, still nothing. I emailed them about …I bought Google Nest mini 4 weeks ago, still nothing. I emailed them about it. This is their reply so far - We are really sorry that we haven't contacted you within our timescales we really do hope that your query has been answered. It may be that you have visited one of our stores or called us to discuss your query. However, if you feel the matter remains unresolved, please contact us on 0344 800 9090 or alternatively please respond including a contact number for us to call you at a convenient time and one of our colleagues will be happy to assist.

Yup same here.
I have an xbox offer code for 6 months premium if anyone wants it?
ETA: code gone now
Edited by: "Beki100588" 29th Dec 2019
Beki10058828/12/2019 19:06

Yes please. Can you DM me?
Rune_2H28/12/2019 19:04

Comment deleted

Huh that’s strange because when I looked that Tekken deal wasn’t even included with this offer
Beki10058828/12/2019 19:06

Yes, please if still available.
I chased them by email and they eventually sent me an Email with a code
jamkhan28/12/2019 22:15

Yes, please if still available.

Has gone now, if I have a spare will let you know.
Yes I got it
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions