Did anyone buy the Observer/Guardian on Sat?

Banned 19 replies
Found 6th Sep 2009
Hi

I know this is a long shot but....

Just wondering if anyone bought the Observer/Guardian on Saturday and has the WW2 booklet that came free with it that they dont want?

Im gutted that ive missed it (thought they started today!) so if anyone has it and dont mind sending me it I would be really grateful (I would of course cover postage )

xxx

14 Comments

Original Poster Banned

anyone?? :cry: x

Ebay should have it?

I dont have one but maybe you try contacting the Observer/Guardian via email?? See if they have any copies left??

Original Poster Banned

Met-Cast;6221854

Ebay should have it?

didnt think of there, ill have a look now. Thanks

treble99;6221872

I dont have one but maybe you try contacting the Observer/Guardian via … I dont have one but maybe you try contacting the Observer/Guardian via email?? See if they have any copies left??

Thanks for the idea, you can buy them as a pack from the Guardian website but they are £2.99 each of £16 for the set which is a bit steep. Just thought id check here first and see if anyone had one they didnt want

student_mummy;6221913

didnt think of there, ill have a look now. Thanks :)Thanks for the idea, … didnt think of there, ill have a look now. Thanks :)Thanks for the idea, you can buy them as a pack from the Guardian website but they are £2.99 each of £16 for the set which is a bit steep. Just thought id check here first and see if anyone had one they didnt want

I tried ebay for the world one, and I did have it but my brother wanted it sorry

Original Poster Banned

Met-Cast;6221931

I tried ebay for the world one, and I did have it but my brother wanted … I tried ebay for the world one, and I did have it but my brother wanted it sorry

thats okay, thanks so much for the help. Were they expensive on ebay? They seem to have done a similar series on the WW1 which I would like too, think ill have a check x

Original Poster Banned

nikkib123;6221943

Hold fire! Someone on here is bound to have one, just keep bumping!

thanks hun fingers crossed x

student_mummy;6221944

thats okay, thanks so much for the help. Were they expensive on ebay? … thats okay, thanks so much for the help. Were they expensive on ebay? They seem to have done a similar series on the WW1 which I would like too, think ill have a check x

WW1 never heard about that but I did get the how the world began or whatever it was all 14 with a double of number 4 :p, and it cost me about £3.00 for number 3.

Original Poster Banned

Met-Cast;6221979

WW1 never heard about that but I did get the how the world began or … WW1 never heard about that but I did get the how the world began or whatever it was all 14 with a double of number 4 :p, and it cost me about £3.00 for number 3.

Love the one i got today, think ill start collecting them all lol :lol:

Heres the WW1 ones -

guardianoffers.co.uk/mal…art

xx

student_mummy;6222063

Love the one i got today, think ill start collecting them all lol … Love the one i got today, think ill start collecting them all lol :lol:Heres the WW1 ones -http://www.guardianoffers.co.uk/mall/productpage.cfm/GuardianOffers/_nmpwmfwx/-/First-World-War-Series-of-Booklets-%26amp%3Bamp%3B-Wallchartxx

Ah thanks lool, well good luck :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Met-Cast;6222080

Ah thanks lool, well good luck :thumbsup:

thank you x

Original Poster Banned

nikkib123;6224019

Did you have any joy?Bump

No huni :-(

xxx

Original Poster Banned

nikkib123;6227213

Oh no - was convinced someone would have it.

My fault though lol, I never bumped it up last night as I was still dying from a hangover lol! :lol:

Ill try again today and if not ill just buy it online :thumbsup:

hows you anyways? xx

Original Poster Banned

nikkib123;6227250

I am fine babe, just about to go the local woods with the little one to … I am fine babe, just about to go the local woods with the little one to find some puddles to splash in ha ha x

aw sounds fun hun, hope you have a great time! xx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Submit Mobile Deals from Comparison sites22
    2. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!33
    3. Recover WIN 10 on HP Laptop33
    4. MacBook22

See more discussions