Did anyone buy Twilight the collectors edition book?

lol.. the daughters Christmas pressie has been delivered.

It is the collectors edition hard back from Borders.

It comes in a open sided box.

Problem is most of the pages are roughly cut down the side.

Me and the Mrs can't decide whether it's a feature of the book or a fault.

I am thinking it is a fault but can't be sure before returning it.

Has anyone out there got this same book and can confirm that the pages should be cut straight.

Will post a piccy if possible.

5 Comments

Amazon.com Review
The book that started the phenomenon is now available in a deluxe collector's edition! Featuring a ribbon bookmark, cloth cover, ragged edges, new chapter opener designs, and a beautiful protective slipcase, this edition is perfect for fans and collectors alike.

Original Poster

choc1969;3980512

Amazon.com Review The book that started the phenomenon is now available … Amazon.com Review The book that started the phenomenon is now available in a deluxe collector's edition! Featuring a ribbon bookmark, cloth cover, ragged edges, new chapter opener designs, and a beautiful protective slipcase, this edition is perfect for fans and collectors alike.

You are a star, the description on the book says all of those apart from rageed edges.

Thank you.

if your not happy with it greg take it back - especially paying that price also received so late - i didnt get that one

i think this was better deal but a 7 week wait now -

waterstones.com/wat…611

Original Poster

holly100;3980559

if your not happy with it greg take it back - especially paying that … if your not happy with it greg take it back - especially paying that price also received so late - i didnt get that one i think this was better deal but a 7 week wait now - http://www.waterstones.com/waterstonesweb/displayProductDetails.do?sku=6297611

I think the daughter will love it, just wanted to make sure it was supposed to be like that.

It was cheaper than Waterstones, I got all four books seperately for around £33 delivered I think.

Twighlight was the dearest at £10.80, the rest were around £7-9.

Used the 40% off voucher posted on here.

greg_68;3980537

You are a star, the description on the book says all of those apart from … You are a star, the description on the book says all of those apart from rageed edges.Thank you.

No probs hun
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Criminal Immigrants and British Justice - makes me proud!2137
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764004
    3. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…22
    4. Ebid over Ebay33

See more discussions