Groups

Did anyone do the free strawberry plant offer on here?

Can't find the offer on here anymore, but I think it was for 5 plants and you had to pay the postage.

Anyway just wondering if anyone has received any?

9 Comments

If you put "plant" in the search you will find it but it has finished and is now a flowering effort, nothing sweet and edible any more!!

Original Poster

search is awful, looked up strawberry plant and couldn't find it. I already ordered mune, just didn't here anything about it and it was a long time ago I think

I received mine...prob a few weeks ago now...

i think i ordered these aswell, ......but then received a email from the company stating that they were only free when making a purchase of something else, and they had seen that people had tried to get this free with just paying the postage, so therefore they weren't fulfilling these orders, and that my order would be cancelled.

Original Poster

bummer, was it thompson and morgan?
    just wondering if I missed the email

yes thats correct the mr fothergills one

Original Poster

thanks guys, yes that was the one. found my email, don't know how I missed it. oh well no plants for me :-(
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5022507
      2. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!1014
      3. GCSE Results day911
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764719

See more discussions