Groups

Did anyone download Halo stuff for Bungie day???

Banned
    Have u seen that live action vid?

Forgot what it was called...watched it last night....AWESOME

They better still be making the movie! Cause that vid seriously made my blood pump!

14 Comments

The live action video is quite impressive and a very good effort at bringing Halo to life although to be honest I much preferred the CG they used for two of the trailers - the one where John is talking to Kelly on the grass and then on the battefield under assault by mortars and the teaser trailer for Halo Wars. The CG in both was terrific and suited the franchise better I think.

John

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39078000/jpg/_39078889_bungle270.jpg

Happy Bungle Day !!

EDIT: dammit....must read thread titles properly :oops:

you must've been sleeping under a rock? the movie was pulled months & months ago

Original Poster Banned

ostembor;2532054

you must've been sleeping under a rock? the movie was pulled months & … you must've been sleeping under a rock? the movie was pulled months & months ago

What the live action one? was it? to be fair I never look through things, just noticed the thing flashing orange and thought I'd have a look

linky?

Original Poster Banned

Alfonse;2532095

linky?

Its on XBL....

Probably on Youtube, but I cant access from here

ODB_69;2532104

Its on XBL....Probably on Youtube, but I cant access from here

sweet
    :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Johnmcl7;2532018

The live action video is quite impressive and a very good effort at … The live action video is quite impressive and a very good effort at bringing Halo to life although to be honest I much preferred the CG they used for two of the trailers - the one where John is talking to Kelly on the grass and then on the battefield under assault by mortars and the teaser trailer for Halo Wars. The CG in both was terrific and suited the franchise better I think.John

Really? Didn't know there were more about...will have a look on youtube tonight :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

If anyone can access youtube, please post the link if you see it...and any oher that look as good as that one!

great stuff - just checked youtube. This MUST be made into a film!
    ]http//ww…DXQ

Original Poster Banned

daBluone;2532444

great stuff - just checked youtube. This MUST be made into a film!

Could you post the link please mate, I cant from here...

I believe a film is being made: uk.imdb.com/tit…37/

lets just hope its not another DOOM

Original Poster Banned

daBluone;2532465

lets just hope its not another DOOM

OH GOD YES!

ODB_69;2532127

Really? Didn't know there were more about...will have a look on youtube … Really? Didn't know there were more about...will have a look on youtube tonight :thumbsup:

I'm just meaning two of the older trailers, you've probably seen them already but if not you can still download them on the Xbox. Here they are on Youtube:

youtube.com/wat…ZVM
    youtube.com/wat…LNQ

I think this look would suit the universe far better although I don't hold out much hope for any film unless it's directly based on the Fall of Reach.

John
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30403
      2. Your dream gaming set up?2144
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …231722
      4. BioShock 10th Anniversary Collector’s Edition Announced.44

See more discussions