Did anyone else get this from Tesco?? e-coupon error email

7 replies
Found 14th Oct 2008
Dear """""""""""""",

We would like to thank you for placing your recent grocery order, using eCoupon XX-HNVQ.

Unfortunately, due to a technical issue, you did not receive the £7.50 discount when you spent £75.

By way of an apology, please accept this eCoupon to use on your next grocery shop, entitling you to £7.50 off when you spend £75.

Simply enter this code XX-673B at the checkout.

We can assure you that every effort will be made to ensure this does not happen again.

Kind regards,

Tesco Customer Service Team

I havent made an order in months since they overcharged me ....just emailed them back and asked them if they made an error can i have my £7.50 now and not when i spend another £75 (which i cant recall doing )

1. Misc
  2. Tesco
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Tesco
7 Comments

Edit the code out quick or someone will steal it:thumbsup:

Original Poster

The JFK;3195486

Edit the code out quick or someone will steal it:thumbsup:

lol they can have it-i wouldnt order from tesco if they paid me!!

I had a 5p off per litre petrol voucher in the post today from Tesco - as thanks for making a purchase with them on Tesco Direct......I don't recall doing so..!! ?? :thinking:

Original Poster

franbo60;3195512

I had a 5p off per litre petrol voucher in the post today from Tesco - as … I had a 5p off per litre petrol voucher in the post today from Tesco - as thanks for making a purchase with them on Tesco Direct......I don't recall doing so..!! ?? :thinking:

i just think if it is genuine its a disgusting...if they should have given it to me earlier to tell me now and make me spend £75 again:?

I got one of these today and haven't ordered from them for ages. My code is the same as yours!

I just had one aswell, I also haven't placed an order since August, wonder what is going on???

Congratulations on 3000 posts louloo
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769365
    2. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3067
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951380
    4. Show us your Photos 2017. October's Theme - 'Anything'32486

See more discussions