Groups

Did anyone else love......

8 mile as much as i did????
    tbh at the time i was well into eminem but i still get tingles when i listen to this...... link in next post and thoughts pls.

lynds xxx

31 Comments

Banned

I liked 8 mile

nah, pretty average.

Original Poster

ODB_69;3920515

I liked 8 mile

i love the final rap battle where he owns papa doc

lynds ,,,,,, this is getting wierd ......... copying my music tastes :lol:

hows ya head

Original Poster

faevilangel;3920535

lynds ,,,,,, this is getting wierd ......... copying my music tastes … lynds ,,,,,, this is getting wierd ......... copying my music tastes :lol:hows ya head

:lol: are you sure you're not copying me :thinking:
    my head is ok..... started drinking AGAIN tonight coz it's my first day of in ages tomorrow so felt like celebrating :w00t:

lyndsbowes;3920558

:lol: are you sure you're not copying me :thinking:my head is ok..... … :lol: are you sure you're not copying me :thinking:my head is ok..... started drinking AGAIN tonight coz it's my first day of in ages tomorrow so felt like celebrating :w00t:

im outta booze and got work tomorrow :x

im not that stalkish to copy you :lol:

lyndsbowes;3920558

:lol: are you sure you're not copying me :thinking:my head is ok..... … :lol: are you sure you're not copying me :thinking:my head is ok..... started drinking AGAIN tonight coz it's my first day of in ages tomorrow so felt like celebrating :w00t:

lol Lynds! Ya big p**s head!!!! :giggle:

Original Poster

faevilangel;3920571

im outta booze and got work tomorrow :xim not that stalkish to copy you … im outta booze and got work tomorrow :xim not that stalkish to copy you :lol:

:lol: i was just kidding

Original Poster

sadiebabes;3920595

:w00t: i know.... my new years resolution is to give up drinking and smoking but i have failed epically so far :giggle:

sadiebabes;3920595

sadieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xxxxxxxxx

ltns :x

how was ya xmas :-D do anything special for new years ??

im in need of a new avvy if ya bored

Original Poster

faevilangel;3920571

im outta booze and got work tomorrow :xim not that stalkish to copy you … im outta booze and got work tomorrow :xim not that stalkish to copy you :lol:

aln says get yo ass on COD4 now coz he's playing really bad and needs someone to take out :w00t:

lyndsbowes;3920596

:lol: i was just kidding

i know

it may come true though :whistling::w00t:

i quite liked it tbh, i also liked 50cents film, only because it gives u an insight as to what black people in the ghetto have to put up with whilst growing up.

lyndsbowes;3920608

aln says get yo ass on COD4 now coz he's playing really bad and needs … aln says get yo ass on COD4 now coz he's playing really bad and needs someone to take out :w00t:

watching a dvd

i was on for long enough :lol:

Original Poster

faevilangel;3920614

watching a dvd :pi was on for long enough :lol:

he says he didn't see you on there..... are you going back on??

edit: and you can't be watching the dvd much if you're posting on here

lyndsbowes;3920626

he says he didn't see you on there..... are you going back on??edit: and … he says he didn't see you on there..... are you going back on??edit: and you can't be watching the dvd much if you're posting on here

xbox >> pc

so there

i was on for about 3 hours he came on & didnt invite me so decided to watch dvd

Original Poster

faevilangel;3920653

xbox pc :pso there :pi was on for about 3 hours he came on & didnt … xbox >> pc :pso there :pi was on for about 3 hours he came on & didnt invite me so decided to watch dvd

well get yo ass back on there :lol:

lyndsbowes;3920690

well get yo ass back on there :lol:

gonna make me ??? ;-)

Original Poster

faevilangel;3920730

gonna make me ??? ;-)

ermmmm yep

http://www.abracadabrasuperstore.com/images/leg%20avenue%20costumes/circus/images/circus%20ringleader%20whip_jpg.jpg

Banned

Thought it was ok. (And much much better than I thought it would be!)

lyndsbowes;3920777

ermmmm yep

omg :w00t: my luck is in :-D:-D:-D

Original Poster

guv;3920795

Thought it was ok. (And much much better than I thought it would be!)

i really loved eminem at the time so expected to love it but the final battle gives me tingles..... still :thumbsup:

Original Poster

faevilangel;3920797

omg :w00t: my luck is in :-D:-D

:giggle:

lyndsbowes;3920813

:giggle:

wish i got that lucky last night :lol:

but coulda been a problem explaining to my parents :lol: :w00t:

Original Poster

faevilangel;3920848

wish i got that lucky last night :lol:but coulda been a problem … wish i got that lucky last night :lol:but coulda been a problem explaining to my parents :lol: :w00t:

:w00t:

lyndsbowes;3921042

:w00t:

its not a good idea trying to bring someone home when ya live with ya parents :x

I can honestly say this was one of the best films I have ever seen ... very surprized as I though it would be carp!

Banned

DanJackson;3922946

8 mile was terrible. If you are a 14 year old, white chav who think "dey … 8 mile was terrible. If you are a 14 year old, white chav who think "dey is well hard and iz well black, innit" then yes, it's probably a great film. If you are educated and sensible, then it's awful.

WOW....

You have issues

Banned

ODB_69;3922956

WOW....You have issues

No, I have taste.

Banned

DanJackson;3922946

8 mile was terrible. If you are a 14 year old, white chav who think "dey … 8 mile was terrible. If you are a 14 year old, white chav who think "dey is well hard and iz well black, innit" then yes, it's probably a great film. If you are educated and sensible, then it's awful.

DanJackson;3922963

No, I have taste.

No you have issues...and no...Karl Pilkington isnt funny, therefore no taste either
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767239
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671406
      3. Amazon S&S price fix question11
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1111

See more discussions