Groups

Did Anyone Else Notcie That The Chocolate In A Cadburys Advent Calendar This Year Was Horrid!

Cadburys Really Going Down In My Estimations.
    Especially After The Whole 'Heroes' Thing.

15 Comments

what heros thing?

Original Poster

That They've Replaced Some Of The Chocolates ie Crunchie
    With A Cheaper Version Like Fudge

fudge was always in there?

Original Poster

spikeyjacko;3915934

Was It?!
    They've Also Put In Eclaires And Bournville

Thank God They Didn't Take Away Twirl!

spikeyjacko;3915934

they have put eclairs in there now too. Poor show of a selection in these tins!

I love eclairs!
    But taking out crunchie
    Too far man too far!
    eurgh who wants bourneville

Original Poster

They Whole Point Of Them Is It's A Miniature Hero
    Eclaires Are That Size Regardless
    Dissapointing I Think!
    And Apparently Only 2% Of The Population Like White Chocolate
    That's Why They Got Rid Of Dream
    Nonsense!

Original Poster

http://www.cadburygiftsdirect.co.uk/images_versions_larger/7100.jpg

Back In The Good Old Day!

I had a cadburys calender but it wasn't a hero's one and the chocolate was fine. it was just cadburys miniatures.

AhhACake!;3915973

They Whole Point Of Them Is It's A Miniature HeroEclaires Are That Size … They Whole Point Of Them Is It's A Miniature HeroEclaires Are That Size RegardlessDissapointing I Think!And Apparently Only 2% Of The Population Like White ChocolateThat's Why They Got Rid Of DreamNonsense!

oohhh...I like white chocolate.

Banned

spikeyjacko;3915966

eurgh who wants bourneville

eating one now, best choc in there!

i got some dairy milk nestle not very nice at all and not the way i remember dairy milk.awful didnt even taste like chocolate

We were dissapointed in the Tin of Hero's too. No white chocolate or picnics Booooo!!!!
    There's loads of bournville and eclairs left. Pah!! won;t be buying them again. Will stick to the old Quality st me thinks.

Mayb you got the polluted toxic cadburys chocolate that was recalled in China lol. Doubt it though as it was only distributed in China

Cadbury discovered its Chinese-made chocolates contained melamine. Melamine was the ingredient that poisoned thousands of our pets last year in the largest pet food recall in history. Melamine is an industrial chemical which can trick quality tests for protein, so it is added into watered-down milk to increase profit margins. Milk tainted with melamine has made over 50,000 Chinese children sick.

The Cadbury Beijing plant only supplies Hong Kong and a few island nations in that area, so fortunately this is not widespread.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044563
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410

See more discussions