Did anyone else order the 30 disc Classical CD box set from ChoicesUK?

It has just turned up, 30 disc's digitally recorded and mastered.

All for 99p delivered!!!!

Can't find original thread.

13 Comments

Nope dang it missed another hoot of a deal.

Original Poster

I am pretty happy with my bargain.

30 discs of classical music is 30 too many for me! lol hot deal though.

Original Poster

dh058977

30 discs of classical music is 30 too many for me! lol hot deal though.

Me too but I know someone who is going to be very happy with it

Me too but I know someone who is going to be very happy with it

Frank?

I can't stand classical music (just not my cup of tea) but 99p for 30 discs delivered??... wow!
Edited by: "jonny619447" 18th Jan 2011

Original Poster

jonny619447

I can't stand claasical music (just not my cup of tea) but 99p for 30 … I can't stand claasical music (just not my cup of tea) but 99p for 30 discs delivered??... wow!

I know, bargain!

Original Poster

jonny619447

Anyway the thread you … Anyway the thread you wantedhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/masters-of-the-millennium-classical/848391:)

Cheers big ears

i ordered the cds and WOW, for 99p they are an absolute bargin.......... i told a few people and they said it must have cost them more than that just for the delivery, and thats not inc the packaging.... fantastic whoever posted the deal

Original Poster

Rupz

i ordered the cds and WOW, for 99p they are an absolute bargin.......... … i ordered the cds and WOW, for 99p they are an absolute bargin.......... i told a few people and they said it must have cost them more than that just for the delivery, and thats not inc the packaging.... fantastic whoever posted the deal

I know!!! My dad was over the moon

i have yet to take off the cling film cover off it lol..... going to transfer the cd onto my mp3 player and use it to go to sleep.......... they say listening to classical music makes you clever...... i have an IQ of 3 so its worth a shot ..... nothing to loose lol

Original Poster

Rupz

i have yet to take off the cling film cover off it lol..... going to … i have yet to take off the cling film cover off it lol..... going to transfer the cd onto my mp3 player and use it to go to sleep.......... they say listening to classical music makes you clever...... i have an IQ of 3 so its worth a shot ..... nothing to loose lol

Deffo worth a go, who know's, your IQ may shoot up to the 5 or 6 mark before you know it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. PS4 Beta Software Version 522
    2. What an absolute disgrace2160
    3. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports914
    4. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??88

See more discussions