Did anyone else receive the 80 GB APPLE IPOD CLASSIC BLACK email from big offers?

Did anyone else received the following..

Dear Customer

The product MP3 80 GIG APPLE IPOD CLASSIC BLACK - REFURBISHED. is now back in stock Click or copy and paste the url below into a browser to go there now

bigoffers.co.uk/pro…307

Kind Regards bigoffers.co.uk

9 Comments

just about to post this...its oos now.
and no-i didnt get to do it in time.

Original Poster

Its showing as sold out and takes you to another page....

]http//ww…307

was too good too be true

and its showing as £11

It's as we all suspected when it comes to bigoffers, another con

i recieved the e-mail at 21:06, i clicked on the link at 21:07 and it was sold out, so minimal stock

I clicked on the link as soon as I got the email and it was ''just out of stock''

i just got the email for the nano now. same end result. this was just a scam to get us on the mailing list!

Original Poster

BY188B;7743774

i recieved the e-mail at 21:06, i clicked on the link at 21:07 and it was … i recieved the e-mail at 21:06, i clicked on the link at 21:07 and it was sold out, so minimal stock

ace101;7743776

I clicked on the link as soon as I got the email and it was ''just out of … I clicked on the link as soon as I got the email and it was ''just out of stock''

same..lol so was probably never in stock..

It's called email harvesting, pure and simple.

]This is what it showed on the 26th...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
    2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions