Groups

Did anyone ever play Monkey Island???

I used to love it!

Wonder if you can get the orginal for windows 7? lol

Sorry reliving my younger days!

14 Comments

Great games yes. but quite difficult to obtain now

I've a boxset with the 3 of the games, never tried it on Win 7. "I am rubber you are glue"

Blimey just googled monkey island bounty pack, I'm sitting on £40ish quid

never played it... but you can get the secret of monkey island on xbox live

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;7145604

Blimey just googled monkey island bounty pack, I'm sitting on £40ish quid

MY GOD! :w00t: 40ISH! The originals?

i recently sold a couple of my originals for a tenner on here.
    Great games but im no collector so happy they went to someone who is

Latinosharkey;7145631

MY GOD! :w00t: 40ISH! The originals?

Aye monkey Island bounty pack, don't wanna sell it like. Gonna try install it now, never did finish the 3rd one

DMERC;7145620

never played it... but you can get the secret of monkey island on xbox … never played it... but you can get the secret of monkey island on xbox live

It's quality, you've missed a treat by missing the series. I remember spending days/weeks/months playing Monkey Island 2 (leChucks Revenge) on my Amiga took ages to work out some puzzles in the days before internet. Gamesmaster on C4 finally gave me an answer, I will be forever grateful to Patrick Moore:thumbsup:

If you're going to be playing the original versions of Monkey Island (1, 2 and 3), then your best bet is to download ]ScummVM. It's a program that acts as a 'virtual machine' and will allow you to run certain games (all Lucas Art 'point and click' and a number of others) on newer operating systems.

Paddy_o_furniture;7145691

It's quality, you've missed a treat by missing the series. I remember … It's quality, you've missed a treat by missing the series. I remember spending days/weeks/months playing Monkey Island 2 (leChucks Revenge) on my Amiga took ages to work out some puzzles in the days before internet. Gamesmaster on C4 finally gave me an answer, I will be forever grateful to Patrick Moore:thumbsup:

my mate said he always played when he was younger... think i just missed the generation really

Murray the eeeeeeeeeeeeeevil talking skull was by far my favourite character.

John

one of my all time favourite games, had it on my old amiga

glad you mentioned this btw, final chapter of Tales of Monkey Island comes out tomorrow and I had completely forgotten

telltalegames.com/mon…and

Original Poster

We_Are_138;7145755

If you're going to be playing the original versions of Monkey Island (1, … If you're going to be playing the original versions of Monkey Island (1, 2 and 3), then your best bet is to download ]ScummVM. It's a program that acts as a 'virtual machine' and will allow you to run certain games (all Lucas Art 'point and click' and a number of others) on newer operating systems.

Oh great! Now please tell me where I can download it!!!! lol :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047090
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424214485
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553776
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826351

See more discussions