Did anyone ever use ASDA travel?

Yesterday I booked a ticket with them and was told I'd receive a confirmation letter if everthing went through. Until now, about 24 hrs later, I haven't receive a thing. Was looking to travel next week so I'm kinda in a hury so if they can't issues on for me I'll have to find an alternative. Money hasn't been debited and no response from them... the only thing I've got is a tracking number and don't know where/how to use it. Does anything have any experience with them? Anything will be much appreciated.
Thanks

3 Comments

Original Poster

oh yeah and their help/contact us page, there's no phone number even though there's a huge phone in there

asda-travel.co.uk/con…php

http://www.asda-travel.co.uk/img/contact.jpg

Original Poster

noone?

I have just had a bad experience with ASDA Travel.
Having booked two longhaul flights online I immediately realised I had book 2 weeks instead of 3, for 2 flights more than 6 months in advance. Of course there is no phone number - so we cannot pester them or cause their staff any aggro - so I have to conform to their modus operandiand fill out a form which will be answered within 48 hours.

They contact me the next day to say that there is a charge of £125 per person to change one flight (or rather to extend it) plus an additional charge as there are limited seats on the new date (absolute rubbish as I have already checked) however, as I cannot call them I have to tell them this by email and by the time I get the response there may not be any more seats....soooo frustrating!!! Then I scour the booking form and find there is a telephone number for their customer services 0845 260 2777 which of course is permanently engaged. This is where I am at the moment.....watch this space.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1942
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764414
    3. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1533
    4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1012

See more discussions