Groups

Did anyone get any of those free bags?

Did anyone get any of those free bags that were on here a month or so ago?

17 Comments

Banned

The ones from the shopping centres? No, think they swapped the nags for junk e-mails instead as getting PLENTY of them!

the Which? 1's .. yup came last week --- b'day prezzie for the misses :lol

i got the which one as well

yeah i got the "which" 1 last week

Didnt get any, i have an email that i use just for things that look dodgy so i dont have to worry about junk email

no not yet:?

i also had a so good one...

I got the Which one, which I am using today, its fab.
    Who posted that one can anyone remember? Needed to rep them

Nope, im only to receive one of the 37 free things I have requested from this site so far... and like you say a ton of junk mail

Original Poster

nikkib123;2061788

I got the Which one, which I am using today, its fab.Who posted that one … I got the Which one, which I am using today, its fab.Who posted that one can anyone remember? Needed to rep them

hotukdeals.com/ite…ne/

Original Poster

djdaface;2061899

Nope, im only to receive one of the 37 free things I have requested from … Nope, im only to receive one of the 37 free things I have requested from this site so far... and like you say a ton of junk mail

Try using an anon email address. I use [EMAIL="*****@bugmenot.com"]*****@bugmenot.com[/EMAIL] just add what you want instead of the stars, then go to ]bugmenot.com any emails will be kept there for 24 hours.

I didnt get any either and signed up for all of them

I received one yesterday from So Good:)

Had completely forgotten about it,so it was a nice surprise

That sounded really sad.....*note to self*.........need to get out more!!!:oops:

I sent off for the ones from the shopping centres and have only received spam from them (not the tinned variety)
    Reckon they only send them to people who live locally to the shopping centre

I ordered all of them but so far have received none :x

Got the Which one too :thumbsup: Good quality as well

yep, got mine too, just deciding what to use it for ...!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764323
      2. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay48
      3. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1218
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416146

See more discussions