Groups

Did anyone get the Panasonic Blu-Ray offer

There was an offer about getting free bluray from panasonic when you buy one of their players. I received 6 titles today. I was expecting 7 and they are different to what was advertised. I feel like being conned since I had to pay postage £3.65 and A4 padded envelop for a crap collection.

I should have had: Blu-ray copies of the X-Men Origins Wolverine, Night At The Museum, Ice Age 3, Australia and the X-Men Trilogy

I got: horton hears a who, the longest day, stones scorsese shine a light, walk the line, braveheart and narnia prince caspian.

NOT HAPPY these movies don't need to be on Blu-Ray

Can I claim refund of my stamps?

11 Comments

they changed all of them?? what a con! could understand one,maybe two being unavailable but that seems a bit of a fiddle to me-braveheart is good tho!

Banned

Terms will state subject to change or similar

Lols at stamp refund!

i'll buy them if you dont want them

Original Poster

dimebars;7941236

Terms will state subject to change or similar Lols at stamp refund!

it is the principle :x

OP, Will they be sending you the remaining title?

Original Poster

linuxlinks;7941353

OP, Will they be sending you the remaining title?

NO
    they stuck a note saying number and titles changed due to high demand.

Only 6 free blu-rays, what a rip off.

meshosa;7941408

NOthey stuck a note saying number and titles changed due to high demand.

I'd be annoyed about them reducing the number

i got 7 with a slight change from what i expected,,,but a better selection imho,,,

meshosa;7941271

it is the principle :x

The principle of paying a few quid for six Blu Rays? I know what you're trying to say, but come on. You're in a huff because an exceptionally good deal you wanted didn't come off, and you have a slightly inferior deal instead.

If you're adamant about the 'principle' here, then you need to return the Blu Rays as well, or the player as well in exchange for a total refund. But realistically just keep the Blu Rays that you want and sell on those you don't; you'll easily make more than your money back.

6 Blu Rays for £3.65..... voted hot by me :roll:

At least they sent you six..... these offers are 'while stocks last' and they'd have been well within their rights to send you nothing when the original stock ran out.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?56
      2. Iphone 7 - What Case?619
      3. recent price to fit a standard sized garage door56
      4. Cool kettle Bosch kettle cashback won't work. Help!22

See more discussions