Groups

did anyone get the red wii for £29.99

just wondering if any one got the red wii for the missprice on zavvi for £29.99 ive lost the post about it x

17 Comments

was 39.99-they sent me a white one,but Im happy with that

Original Poster

barky

wow well done !! bet you are over the moon , it will make a great xmas pressie x

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/red-nintendo-wii-and-new-super-mari/795606

thanks kelly will have a look through now xx

barky

care to sell it for £40

I am totally gutted I missed this, nice to know people did get the deal though, nice one Zavvi

I don't know what to do with the 24 i got.

Syzable

give them to the guy on ebay whos life you ruined so he can make some money back lol

numptyj

give them to the guy on ebay whos life you ruined so he can make some … give them to the guy on ebay whos life you ruined so he can make some money back lol

X)

Karl will love me.

Banned

Gutted I didn't see this post ::(

Syzable

Shut up you! Did you manage to get one?

nikkib123

Shut up you! Did you manage to get one?

No

I got 24 ;):p

Syzable

No :(..I got 24 ;):p

X)

About all their worth tbh.

nikkib123

I am totally gutted I missed this, nice to know people did get the deal … I am totally gutted I missed this, nice to know people did get the deal though, nice one Zavvi

Zavvi aren't that generous, If it was on their website u would have no chance, they don't honour anything, however they have to abide by eBay rules and if they didn't they would have been removed just like everyone else.

I would demand the red version tbh as that is what was paid for
    Edited by: "jayjayuk1234" 14th Nov 2010

jayjayuk1234

Zavvi aren't that generous, If it was on their website u would have no … Zavvi aren't that generous, If it was on their website u would have no chance, they don't honour anything, however they have to abide by eBay rules and if they didn't they would have been removed just like everyone else. I would demand the red version tbh as that is what was paid for

Oh yeh I know that.
    I would be happy to get any colour at that price, I would not be kicking up a fuss.

still havn;t received mine, but zavvi said i would get a black one, then they said white one & then red??

But i'll be happy with whatever they send.

apparently some guy got an xbox 360 4gb version.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047116
      2. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…89
      3. Spotify Family Premium share513
      4. word association Game73944489

See more discussions