Groups

did anyone get the wetherspoon vouchers through door

Just wondered in anyone got the wetherspoons voucher book through the door today

apparently there is around £50 in savings - but only 1 voucher per person per day (like they will check)

some reasonable things in there like 2 currys for £5.99 and 2 steak meals and a bottle of wine for 15 quid
    although the one that made me laugh the most was buy one get one free on crisps!

6 Comments

Yeah I got one, is it really only 1 per person per day though? didnt read that bit, was gonna go next week and get bogofs on fish and chips and a pint!!

We got that, no use to us so passed it on to somebody else

Got one, brilliant deals Wife and I like the odd trip out to Wetherspoons anyway. There is one about 2 miles from our house, in a yachting marina. So its about a 40 minute walk there along the shore. Unfortunately sometimes the lock into the marina is left open for a few hours to let the tide wash through properly, so we get 'trapped' in the pub :thumbsup:

knewbold

Just wondered in anyone got the wetherspoons voucher book through the … Just wondered in anyone got the wetherspoons voucher book through the door todayapparently there is around £50 in savings - but only 1 voucher per person per day (like they will check)some reasonable things in there like 2 currys for £5.99 and 2 steak meals and a bottle of wine for 15 quidalthough the one that made me laugh the most was buy one get one free on crisps!

I want one!

These aren't valid til 1st July are they??:?

I got one!

They are valid : Sun 1st July till Sun 30 Sept.
    A few good ones in there!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Kodi Add-ons?1921
      2. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?25
      3. Samsung s8 trade in23
      4. Wix Build Website Question, Domain transfer?22

See more discussions