Groups

Did anyone get their 50 quid grocery vouchers on the tesco UMC tv

Did anyone get their 50 quid grocery vouchers on the tesco UMC tv- the deal wher you bought a branded tv and recievd a voucher for 50 squid ! cheers

4 Comments

Chased Tescos end of September as I hadn't received anything and was told that the UMV tv shouldn't have been included as part of the offer. I challenged this and as it was their error they emailed me £50 of vouchers (5 x £10 codes) to be used against groceries on the website.

Original Poster

Carandy;6553885

Chased Tescos end of September as I hadn't received anything and was told … Chased Tescos end of September as I hadn't received anything and was told that the UMV tv shouldn't have been included as part of the offer. I challenged this and as it was their error they emailed me £50 of vouchers (5 x £10 codes) to be used against groceries on the website.

In September they told me they would be sent out in October ?
    :x

Update they are calling me back!!!! oooh!

Phoned them last week, after initially being told that it was not a TV that qualified for the voucher(s), spoke to a duty manager who issued 5x£10 as a goodwill gesture.

Joe Totale;6571995

Phoned them last week, after initially being told that it was not a TV … Phoned them last week, after initially being told that it was not a TV that qualified for the voucher(s), spoke to a duty manager who issued 5x£10 as a goodwill gesture.

Just got vouchers emailed to me as a goodwill gesture :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.23
      2. One for the mathmeticians2032
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4681417
      4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941351

See more discussions