Did anyone get up early and go to the NEXT sale ?

Found 27th Dec 2010
Did anyone get up early and go to the NEXT sale ?

Was it worth it ?? any decent stuff ??

17 Comments

Most of the good stuff they sell via directory which is only catlogue phone or Internet only ..inshore you don't get the best of stuff in my opinion but it's great for kiddies clothes and the odd item but that's just me
I spent a lot of money in their online sale

Just dropped off the mrs but didnt seem to be many people

family was getting ready at 6.30

Had a look in store yesterday but nothing great.

I went to both Cambridge ones at 5 this morning - got LOADS x

stuart9787

Had a look in store yesterday but nothing great.

didnt the stores only open this morning, all the tv ads said that they only open today and I know some people that work there and they said the same

I went but was a load of rubbish, I only wanted 2 ornoments and a watch which I seen before christmas, turns out that they wasnt even in the sale, did buy a pac-man mug for £3 just so it was not a waste of a journey

Banned

No way am I getting up early for anything.

I will call in later

catcat

didnt the stores only open this morning, all the tv ads said that they … didnt the stores only open this morning, all the tv ads said that they only open today and I know some people that work there and they said the same

Stores in Scotland opened at 7.00am yesterday morning.

Banned

stuart9787

Stores in Scotland opened at 7.00am yesterday morning.

Stupid barstools.

Original Poster

We ended up calling in mid morning, it was awful

Had a VIP slot between 6-11pm did my order online on 22nd dec...had loads of offers. Given up getting up early boxing day.

Didn't get VIP slot, nevermind.

Ordered online last night and this morning from what was left and then went instore at 11 a.m and returned with four full bags! The store was quiet except for kids section.
Edited by: "Marina" 27th Dec 2010

Went into the Huddersfield store in the town centre at about 10 this morning, loads of adults clothes but the children's stuff had been ravaged. The staff were already starting to put the new ful priced stock out.

I had a VIP Slot so ordered what I wanted then. I have only ever once got up at stupid o'clock to go to their sale and wouldn't bother again. It was too busy, full of crazy middle aged women, clothes thrown all over the floor, can't find anything..........

I went for the 5am opening. Spent over £260 and got loads for my sons new next size up wardrobe, some items for hubby, Loads for my girls this time. Really pleased. Oh and my Niece's 1st birthday present which is everything but the leggings from the baby girl cat range.

Online was really poor, Instore is always better.

beth3735

I went for the 5am opening. Spent over £260 and got loads for my sons new … I went for the 5am opening. Spent over £260 and got loads for my sons new next size up wardrobe, some items for hubby, Loads for my girls this time. Really pleased. Oh and my Niece's 1st birthday present which is everything but the leggings from the baby girl cat range.Online was really poor, Instore is always better.

Online is always better because they have items from directory too which you can't get instore.
You've just got to be lucky and get a VIP slot when everything is available.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769648
    2. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!2143
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522897
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428514673

See more discussions