Groups

Did Anyone Go To Shakespeare County Raceway this weekend?

Just got back tonight, and was just wondering if any other hukd's members went to the 'run what you brung' weekend?
    I am just about thawing out now!
    besides that, a good weekend, first of the new season!

41 Comments

I bet you wondered if this thread would be a bit too specific in it's requirements to prompt many replies.

Have a good time then?

Original Poster

robtallica;8296044

I bet you wondered if this thread would be a bit too specific in it's … I bet you wondered if this thread would be a bit too specific in it's requirements to prompt many replies.Have a good time then?

Lmao.... on here, you just never know rob! :thumbsup:
    how the hell are you anyway..... haven't spoken to you in AGES!

dmh77;8296062

Lmao.... on here, you just never know rob! :thumbsup:how the hell are you … Lmao.... on here, you just never know rob! :thumbsup:how the hell are you anyway..... haven't spoken to you in AGES!

Yh, been a while. I see you changed the subject quickly:w00t:

I think many of the '08 crew I remember have burnt out/got jaded/grown bitter and twisted/resentful/banned/excluded themselves for effect, did I leave any specific group out? haha:-D

This at long marston?

Original Poster

robtallica;8296095

Yh, been a while. I see you changed the subject quickly:w00t:I think many … Yh, been a while. I see you changed the subject quickly:w00t:I think many of the '08 crew I remember have burnt out/got jaded/grown bitter and twisted/resentful/banned/excluded themselves for effect, did I leave any specific group out? haha:-D

No.... no subject change, just seemed like a pity reply!!! :w00t:
    I had a great time! :-D
    Yeah.... things aren't the same around here... but I thought it was worth an ask!

Original Poster

winifer;8296109

This at long marston?

Yes!

dmh77;8296110

No.... no subject change, just seemed like a pity reply!!! :w00t:I had a … No.... no subject change, just seemed like a pity reply!!! :w00t:I had a great time! :-DYeah.... things aren't the same around here... but I thought it was worth an ask!

Ah but it was 99% pity reply, I won't lie. A friend in need is a friend indeed remember! And I bumped your thread so it was noticed by somebody else too. I should begin charging!?

Nice, live like 20 mins from it, been a few times, mainly watch run what you brung at bulldog bash

Original Poster

robtallica;8296124

Ah but it was 99% pity reply, I won't lie. A friend in need is a friend … Ah but it was 99% pity reply, I won't lie. A friend in need is a friend indeed remember! And I bumped your thread so it was noticed by somebody else too. I should begin charging!?

:lol: admire your honesty!
    But would also like it noted that I can spot em!!! :w00t:
    as for charging..... NOOOOOOO!!!! lol

Original Poster

winifer;8296125

Nice, live like 20 mins from it, been a few times, mainly watch run what … Nice, live like 20 mins from it, been a few times, mainly watch run what you brung at bulldog bash

It was a good weekend!!!
    Some weird and wonderful stuff running the quarter mile! :thumbsup:

dmh77;8296144

:lol: admire your honesty! ;)But would also like it noted that I can spot … :lol: admire your honesty! ;)But would also like it noted that I can spot em!!! :w00t:as for charging..... NOOOOOOO!!!! lol

So what the hell was it all about anyway?

Enlighten me pls.

Original Poster

robtallica;8296206

So what the hell was it all about anyway? Enlighten me pls.

Looool.... what was what about??? :giggle:

Banned

robtallica;8296206

So what the hell was it all about anyway? Enlighten me pls.

Is your google broken again :roll::p

shakespearecountyraceway.com/ind…asp

Original Poster

DLM;8296213

Is your google broken again … Is your google broken again :roll::phttp://www.shakespearecountyraceway.com/index.asp

lmao.... hiya DLM!

dmh77;8296212

Looool.... what was what about??? :giggle:

Erm...

"Did Anyone Go To Shakespeare County Raceway this weekend?"

Original Poster

robtallica;8296220

Erm..."Did Anyone Go To Shakespeare County Raceway this weekend?"

Lol.... for £22 you can take your bike/ car/ van/ jalopy... there and see how fast you can do the 1/4 mile........ drag racing!!!!!

Banned

dmh77;8296217

lmao.... hiya DLM!

He is supposed to be posh :roll:

DLM;8296213

Is your google broken again … Is your google broken again :roll::phttp://www.shakespearecountyraceway.com/index.asp

Ah see, it's what us script writers affectionately call 'padding', i.e. extending the dialogue of conversation to fit the scenario/draw it out over a longer time-frame.

Button it spoil sport:x

Banned

robtallica;8296235

Ah see, it's what us script writers affectionately call 'padding', i.e. … Ah see, it's what us script writers affectionately call 'padding', i.e. extending the dialogue of conversation to fit the scenario/draw it out over a longer time-frame.Button it spoil sport:x

You mean chatting somebody up

Original Poster

robtallica;8296235

Ah see, it's what us script writers affectionately call 'padding', i.e. … Ah see, it's what us script writers affectionately call 'padding', i.e. extending the dialogue of conversation to fit the scenario/draw it out over a longer time-frame.Button it spoil sport:x

loooooooooool :P

Original Poster

DLM;8296239

pmsl...... he thought we were the same person for a while, back in the old days...... :?

Banned

dmh77;8296244

pmsl...... he thought we were the same person for a while, back in the … pmsl...... he thought we were the same person for a while, back in the old days...... :?

He loves the name dawn.

He can't get enough of us :giggle:

Original Poster

DLM;8296247

He loves the name dawn.He can't get enough of us :giggle:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

DLM;8296239

Rofl! if you're well versed in the lingo and banter on this site, this should make sense

DLMs theory:

[ ] Right end of stick

[ x ] wrong end of said stick

Banned

robtallica;8296265

Rofl! if you're well versed in the lingo and banter on this site, this … Rofl! if you're well versed in the lingo and banter on this site, this should make senseDLMs theory:[ ] Right end of stick[ x ] wrong end of said stick

Ha ha

Night night you toe rag

Original Poster

robtallica;8296265

Rofl! if you're well versed in the lingo and banter on this site, this … Rofl! if you're well versed in the lingo and banter on this site, this should make senseDLMs theory:[ ] Right end of stick[ x ] wrong end of said stick

Oi... I politely replied... and you ignored.... :x

:prop:

DLM;8296247

He loves the name dawn.He can't get enough of us :giggle:

DLM;8296271

Ha ha Night night you toe rag

Can't recall you mentioning your name before, come to think of it, there are several people on this site who I thought were one and the same - one pair in particular I thought they changed their avatar back and forth each day, that's until I saw them both in the same thread.

Catch you around.

Banned

robtallica;8296282

Can't recall you mentioning your name before, come to think of it, there … Can't recall you mentioning your name before, come to think of it, there are several people on this site who I thought were one and the same - one pair in particular I thought they changed their avatar back and forth each day, that's until I saw them both in the same thread.Catch you around.

Hope you haven't fell out with me :-(

Night night

dmh77;8296227

Lol.... for £22 you can take your bike/ car/ van/ jalopy... there and see … Lol.... for £22 you can take your bike/ car/ van/ jalopy... there and see how fast you can do the 1/4 mile........ drag racing!!!!!

dmh77;8296276

Oi... I politely replied... and you ignored.... :x:prop:

Oops, sounds interesting. Isn't it funny just how many different scenarios in the world smell like hotdogs and tea/coffee huts. Football matches, concerts, drag-racing.

Original Poster

robtallica;8296294

Oops, sounds interesting. Isn't it funny just how many different … Oops, sounds interesting. Isn't it funny just how many different scenarios in the world smell like hotdogs and tea/coffee huts. Football matches, concerts, drag-racing.

loool.... no interest then? :w00t:

DLM;8296288

Hope you haven't fell out with me :-(Night night

No chance. Night

Banned

robtallica;8296303

No chance. Night

Good :thumbsup:

Night night x x

Original Poster

robtallica;8296303

No chance. Night

DLM;8296304

Good :thumbsup:Night night x x

PHEW!!! :oops:

3 hour drive no thanks !!!

Banned

dmh77;8296305

PHEW!!! :oops:

I was going to cry myself to sleep.

Night night x x

dmh77;8296300

loool.... no interest then? :w00t:

Erm yeah, of course I am. Never had the chance to go to a drag-race thingy before though. My racing/motorsport history reads as such: went to a banger/mud-race thing with my parents as a youngster on a Butlin's holiday, went to a few BMX events when I was tiny (and obsessed with BMXs), oh and I've stood on a racetrack at Donington at a music festival a few times.

The End.

Original Poster

aah96;8296308

3 hour drive no thanks !!!

Lol... when did you come back online..... are you planning on sleeping at any point tonight????????????????/

Original Poster

robtallica;8296316

Erm yeah, of course I am. Never had the chance to go to a drag-race … Erm yeah, of course I am. Never had the chance to go to a drag-race thingy before though. My racing/motorsport history reads as such: went to a banger/mud-race thing with my parents as a youngster on a Butlin's holiday, went to a few BMX events when I was tiny (and obsessed with BMXs), oh and I've stood on a racetrack at Donington at a music festival a few times.The End.

Lol... you should look into it then, if you are interested!!!! What car/ bike are you running ATM.. ?
    You wouldnt believe some of the stuff running...... lol

dmh77;8296328

Lol... you should look into it then, if you are interested!!!! What car/ … Lol... you should look into it then, if you are interested!!!! What car/ bike are you running ATM.. ?You wouldnt believe some of the stuff running...... lol

I would be far more interested in being a spectator, rather than participating.

What car am I running? oh lawd you sound like a right greasemonkey now, huge spanner hanging out of your top pocket in your overalls haha. I got a Golf GTi.

Original Poster

robtallica;8296334

I would be far more interested in being a spectator, rather than … I would be far more interested in being a spectator, rather than participating.What car am I running? oh lawd you sound like a right greasemonkey now, huge spanner hanging out of your top pocket in your overalls haha. I got a Golf GTi.

lmao.... I'm no grease monkey... but I do have some idea!!! ;-)

Trust me ... I saw fiat uno's and volvo estates running this weekend!!!! :?

Lol....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30117
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …94173
      3. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good55
      4. Updated 22/8/17: List of companies which spam or have been hacked2883

See more discussions