Groups
    EXPIRED

Did anyone go to the trafford centre today how bad was it?

Thinking of going with the fella tomorrow but i just wanted to no how busy it was today x

15 Comments

on the news tonight, they reckoned it was 120,000 people went there today...

If it was anything like meadowhall it was grim,i called in house of fraser on the way to work to pick u some new bedding and crockery that was reduced and it was packed at 10am,dread to think what went off later on

Banned

No, I won't meet you there

We went today... got there at 9:50am and it was packed out all ready... 1 hour before the shops opened...

Did around 2 hours shopping...... complete nightmare.... busy everywhere.....

Coming home, they was queuing to J17 on the M62/M60

If your going... get there first thing.... if not avoid....

By the time we left my blood was boiling...............

Rick
    Edited by: "RickT" 26th Dec 2010

Banned

RickT

We went today... got there at 9:50am and it was packed out all ready... 1 … We went today... got there at 9:50am and it was packed out all ready... 1 hour before the shops opened... Did around 2 hours shopping...... complete nightmare.... busy everywhere..... Coming home, they was queuing to J17 on the M62/M60If your going... get there first thing.... if not avoid....By the time we left my blood was boiling............... Rick

Did you get anything nice?

Few stuff from Guess and Hugo Boss...

River Island = Nightmare
    Debenhams = Nightmare full of "people" grabbing all the kids cloths.. (good offers of EDT)
    John Lewis = Ok.. not much in the lines of sale for the stuff we was looking at
    SuperDry = No sale items
    DP / Topshop / Burons = Nightmare
    Selfridges = Ok sale items

Rest of the shops seemed to have a full new range of items in the sale..... we went to the Trafford Centre less than a week ago and im sure a lot of the items in the sale were not on the shop floor last week!!

May head down to Meadowhall in later on in the week...... (I live the same distance from both.)

Banned

RickT

Few stuff from Guess and Hugo Boss... River Island = NightmareDebenhams = … Few stuff from Guess and Hugo Boss... River Island = NightmareDebenhams = Nightmare full of "people" grabbing all the kids cloths.. (good offers of EDT)John Lewis = Ok.. not much in the lines of sale for the stuff we was looking atSuperDry = No sale itemsDP / Topshop / Burons = NightmareSelfridges = Ok sale items

Sounds pretty rubbish.

I bet you wish you hadn't bothered.

There was some good offers i think..... but more of an impluse buy rather than WOW factor...

I had, had enough by the time we had walked through the door......

Banned

RickT

There was some good offers i think..... but more of an impluse buy rather … There was some good offers i think..... but more of an impluse buy rather than WOW factor...I had, had enough by the time we had walked through the door......

I might go to ikea tomorrow.

I think my bf will probably stay at home.

I need to go to Ikea to get another trofast unit, but I can't be dealing with the mega mad crowds.

DLM what are the xmas sales like in Ikea?

DLM

I might go to ikea tomorrow.I think my bf will probably stay at home.

oh... IKEA.....

as long as the other half does not think of IKEA, im ok !!!

Warrington or Leeds ?

Banned

beth3735

I need to go to Ikea to get another trofast unit, but I can't be dealing … I need to go to Ikea to get another trofast unit, but I can't be dealing with the mega mad crowds.DLM what are the xmas sales like in Ikea?

I think it is supposed to be quite good.

I have to pick up an order from argos near Ikea anyway so I might as well drop in.

Banned

RickT

oh... IKEA..... as long as the other half does not think of IKEA, im ok … oh... IKEA..... as long as the other half does not think of IKEA, im ok !!! Warrington or Leeds ?

Ashton-under-Lyne.

DLM

Ashton-under-Lyne.

Never knew there was one there.... Thats closer to me that the Warrington one...

Banned

RickT

Never knew there was one there.... Thats closer to me that the Warrington … Never knew there was one there.... Thats closer to me that the Warrington one...

It's been there a few year's.

It is quite good.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3711437
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417514151
    3. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX11
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764604

See more discussions