Did anyone have their Pokemon Sun/Moon orders despatched today? (from GAME preferably)

9 replies
Found 21st Nov 2016
Was hoping for a cheeky Tuesday delivery but no despatch

9 Comments

Yes Amz Prime but it says delivery Wednesday

mine too. dispatched today arriving weds-amazon

got mine yesterday..

https://media.giphy.com/media/lQNaUPoCjKtt6/giphy.gif

Original Poster

brilly

got mine yesterday..

I could say a few words about this but I'm going to be nice and bite my tongue. (_;)

Well I know Nintendo's store always gives preorders a day early.
I'll probably get mine tomorrow

My copy from Simply Games was dispatched today.

With GAME, you can typically expect pre-orders to arrive on the day of release - no sooner and no later. I believe that they have an arrangement with Royal Mail that ensures that there shouldn't be any early deliveries, I'm afraid.

Original Poster

Illusionary

My copy from Simply Games was dispatched today.With GAME, you can … My copy from Simply Games was dispatched today.With GAME, you can typically expect pre-orders to arrive on the day of release - no sooner and no later. I believe that they have an arrangement with Royal Mail that ensures that there shouldn't be any early deliveries, I'm afraid.

Ahh yeah I thought so, cheers mate

I pre-ordered from Amazon (no prime), but you still get free standard delivery on (pre-ordered) games. it said it was despatched at around 4pm, with royal mail. estimated delivery is Wednesday, so it seems like it's going to be Wednesday, but one can hope. can't wait!

I pre ordered through Toys r us.... awkward moment when I'm yet to have a dispatch email... looked online at their pre order reviews... might get it before new year!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best 4k tv's for gaming11
    2. Christmas presents510
    3. Mobile phone advice33
    4. Anyone know of any budget laptops which charge through USB-C?55

See more discussions