Did anyone just grab a Wii Fit from Gamestation?!

Supermod
I added the bundle to my basket..
£129.98 for Wii Fit, Super Smash Brawl Bros and a game from their selected list..for some reason in their list it was showing Wii Fit! I added this to my basket and then accidentally clicked back and it removed the Wii Fit from my basket as I assume this went with another bundle.
Gutted.

12 Comments

Unlucky mate

I can't believe this is still so limited. I don't do any of the exercise on it though........i just play the Ski Jumping and Slalom :lol:

Original Poster Supermod

MarzBarz;2633000

Unlucky mate

Cheers pal, I feel like crying. Maybe I ought to grow up.

magicjay1986;2633051

Cheers pal, I feel like crying. Maybe I ought to grow up.

Don't get me wrong.........it's a great bit of kit but when you get it you'll wonder what all the fuss was about. :thumbsup:

Original Poster Supermod

Syzable;2633061

Don't get me wrong.........it's a great bit of kit but when you get it … Don't get me wrong.........it's a great bit of kit but when you get it you'll wonder what all the fuss was about. :thumbsup:

I really should be put off by your comment but for some reason im not!
Although, when I actually grab one and come on here to say "Blah blah bored of Wii Fit..." please refrain from saying "I told you so but you wouldnt listen!" :thumbsup:

:lol: :thumbsup:

magicjay1986;2633093

I really should be put off by your comment but for some reason im not! … I really should be put off by your comment but for some reason im not! Although, when I actually grab one and come on here to say "Blah blah bored of Wii Fit..." please refrain from saying "I told you so but you wouldnt listen!" :thumbsup:

Hey, you WONT be disappointed. I got my Wii Fit 12.01am the day it came out and I still love it! - and I still haven't tried out all the games! :thumbsup:

Original Poster Supermod

clairethomson786;2633310

Hey, you WONT be disappointed. I got my Wii Fit 12.01am the day it came … Hey, you WONT be disappointed. I got my Wii Fit 12.01am the day it came out and I still love it! - and I still haven't tried out all the games! :thumbsup:

Cheers Claire.
Game have them at the moment for £85. VERY tempted. Going for a little hunt at lunchtime and if I cant get anything I may just go for it!

How can companies sell Wii Fits for more than RRP? Especially such companies as Game etc, isnt this illegal?

I refuse to pay more than RRP for a product, especially in this country where everything is overpriced anyways!

Original Poster Supermod

Antigod;2633967

How can companies sell Wii Fits for more than RRP? Especially such … How can companies sell Wii Fits for more than RRP? Especially such companies as Game etc, isnt this illegal?I refuse to pay more than RRP for a product, especially in this country where everything is overpriced anyways!

They put bundles together...

I remember buying like 10wiis before xmas, made like 650 profit lol

Original Poster Supermod

black gerbil1;2634027

I remember buying like 10wiis before xmas, made like 650 profit lol

...you should have bought Brain Training and given it a whirl before selling it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2053
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?33200
    3. Any PS4 News Here29213623
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764419

See more discussions