Groups

Did anyone miss me ? AND EID MUBARAK

Banned
    Hiya ...... Morning all you sexy beings

Been moved to a new dept in my company with additional responsibilities (at times headaches) .....

71 Comments

Morning Dell Where 'ya been?

Banned

of course dude! was wondering where you had disappeared to! get your daily thread up already!!! :thumbsup:

hey dell- where've you been- it's been quiet:whistling:

Morning Dell, what you been up to then? :-D

Banned

well that was i quick visit :-(

'hi did you miss me.....im going again now bye!!' :-( lol

Original Poster Banned

Thank you snowtiger (who I have recently realized is a lady), sadler (my cousin :-), and the two lovely and sexy ladies lyn (hope alan is not reading this) and suze :-)

Banned

yes, me :-(

Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;3098288

Thank you snowtiger (who I have recently realized is a lady), sadler (my … Thank you snowtiger (who I have recently realized is a lady), sadler (my cousin :-), and the two lovely and sexy ladies lyn (hope alan is not reading this) and suze :-)

the two other sexy ladies? are you calling me a lady now?! lol

Original Poster Banned

sassie;3098303

yes, me :-(

Sassie, the lovely sassie..... hold on a second .... I am feeling like Brad Pitt :-D

Banned

salder21;3098305

oh no wait, ignore that, i misread it lol

............................... & why have I not been put into the sexy bundle ? !!!

Original Poster Banned

salder21;3098305

:w00t:

Lyn and suze ....

Original Poster Banned

snowtiger;3098316

............................... & why have I not been put into the sexy … ............................... & why have I not been put into the sexy bundle ? !!!

I was searching for the correct spellings for sausy and sultry :-D

So here it is the sausy, sultry and cute snowtiger

Banned

snowtiger;3098316

............................... & why have I not been put into the sexy … ............................... & why have I not been put into the sexy bundle ? !!!

well im butt ugly, so know the resons i wasnt, but you hun i really dont know :oops:

Banned

how you doin then dell? i have a Hard drive for sale and no one is interested :-( lol think i put it on too late last night

Banned

sassie;3098337

well im butt ugly, so know the resons i wasnt, but you hun i really dont … well im butt ugly, so know the resons i wasnt, but you hun i really dont know :oops:

well we know ur butt aint ugly so thats a lie already lol xxxx

Dell_in_the_bed;3098336

I was searching for the correct spellings for sausy and sultry :-DSo here … I was searching for the correct spellings for sausy and sultry :-DSo here it is the sausy, sultry and cute snowtiger

Sweet talker, eh? I'll let you off this time! .............. That kinda' chatter will get you everywhere ;-)

Original Poster Banned

sassie;3098337

well im butt ugly, so know the resons i wasnt, but you hun i really dont … well im butt ugly, so know the resons i wasnt, but you hun i really dont know :oops:

excuse me please, sassie, if youhave'nt realized already I and a bunch of other HUkders have been trying to woo you for the last THREE MONTHS :roll:

salder21;3098345

how you doin then dell? i have a Hard drive for sale and no one is … how you doin then dell? i have a Hard drive for sale and no one is interested lol think i put it on too late last night

A hard drive? Is it Iomega ? I might have a client for it ?

snowtiger;3098362

Sweet talker, eh? I'll let you off this time! .............. That kinda' … Sweet talker, eh? I'll let you off this time! .............. That kinda' chatter will get you everywhere ;-)

The truth shall set you free ... sooo true darling oh by the way have you seen or visited Sadler's picture thread

sassie;3098337

lmao ... Well for a start Dell thinking I was a bloke couldn't of helped too much! :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

snowtiger;3098386

lmao ... Well for a start Dell thinking I was a bloke couldn't of helped … lmao ... Well for a start Dell thinking I was a bloke couldn't of helped too much! :w00t:

Honestly ... and I was like over the moon for a good three days when I found out you were'nt

Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;3098373

excuse me please, sassie, if youhave'nt realized already I and a bunch of … excuse me please, sassie, if youhave'nt realized already I and a bunch of other HUkders have been trying to woo you for the last THREE MONTHS :roll:

errmmm then your being to subtle - lol

Banned

back in about 30mins

Dell_in_the_bed;3098288

the two lovely and sexy ladies lyn (hope alan is not reading this) and … the two lovely and sexy ladies lyn (hope alan is not reading this) and suze :-)

You smoothie, you !!! You know how to make an old bird happy !! ;-)

Original Poster Banned

sassie;3098402

errmmm then your being to subtle - lol

shanko ... the pulse ....

salder21;3098411

back in about 30mins

I thought you msned me to say you are going to the washroom :?

Banned

welcome bk Dell, acecatcher says hi aswell! hes missed ur threads since uve been away

Original Poster Banned

suze;3098425

xxxx honestly you know you are on my list of top 5 sexies ladies here.... and to quote my dearest friend prissy ... I am not telling you the number

suze;3098425

make that two 'old birds' ...................... well three counting me! :thumbsup: hehehe

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;3098435

welcome bk Dell, acecatcher says hi aswell! hes missed ur threads since … welcome bk Dell, acecatcher says hi aswell! hes missed ur threads since uve been away

Thank you both of you, with one too many hot men around I was beginging to loose hope and left for a while :-D

Original Poster Banned

snowtiger;3098442

make that two 'old birds' ...................... well three counting me! … make that two 'old birds' ...................... well three counting me! :thumbsup: hehehe

My pleasure you sexy lot

Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;3098452

Thank you both of you, with one too many hot men around I was beginging … Thank you both of you, with one too many hot men around I was beginging to loose hope and left for a while :-D

Yes but Dell....I dont have time for every lady on here so not all of them will get there no.1 choice.....

dont worry man....still plenty about for you :thumbsup:

Banned

snowtiger;3098442

make that two 'old birds' ...................... well three counting me! … make that two 'old birds' ...................... well three counting me! :thumbsup: hehehe

Snowtiger.....

errrr.....

was it you that gave me some rep the other day? :oops:

Where U Been??????????????????

Who Are You??

edit: eid mubarrek

ODB_69;3098513

Snowtiger.....errrr.....was it you that gave me some rep the other day? … Snowtiger.....errrr.....was it you that gave me some rep the other day? :oops:

You would know if I did because I always put ''from snowtiger'' after the comments

ODB_69;3098513

Snowtiger.....errrr.....was it you that gave me some rep the other day? … Snowtiger.....errrr.....was it you that gave me some rep the other day? :oops:

LoL sounds like wishful thinkin

Banned

snowtiger;3098667

You would know if I did because I always put ''from snowtiger'' after the … You would know if I did because I always put ''from snowtiger'' after the comments

ok lol...didnt think it was you....

said something about me being a hot lil friend....shocked me....
    (and excited me!:p)
    4Site;3098686

LoL sounds like wishful thinkin:p

loool

maybe ;-)

jellybaby22;3098703

def wasnt me..u know the type of rep i leave u :w00t:

Ooohh DO TELL!!

nope........who are you ....oh and EID MUBARAK

ODB_69;3098513

IT WAS MEEEEEEEEEE

Banned

lol ODB just noticed my rep :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3361206
      2. What is there free to do in your town?1423
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…78
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…2044

See more discussions