Groups

Did anyone pre-order Black Ops 2 months ago from Tesco Ent?

Ok I hate to break this to you guys

I have just logged into my Tesco Ent account and the codes have been removed and I'm now paying £39.90

I'm going to contact Tesco about this and cancel, if the codes which were put in at the time, have been rejected now! Hopefully fingers crossed Tesco honour them

Link to the last thread 2 months ago was:

hotukdeals.com/tag/dea…e=2

14 Comments

lol. Tesco strike again.

1st it was DJ Hero......then iPods and now this.

They are on a mission of late.

Original Poster

Think I should cancel it then Syzable?

Probably just see what they say tomorrow but I'm working all day so it's going to be difficult

If anyone can call up and quote that they have used x and x codes (see link)

See what they say that would be great

I'd find out if they are honouring it before cancelling but they do seem to be trying to annoy people of late judging by feedback on here.

Sure someone who has pre-ordered will check.

Think I should cancel it then Syzable?Probably just see what they say tomorrow but I'm working all day so it's going to be difficult If anyone can call up and quote that they have used x and x codes (see link) See what they say that would be great[

They're phone lines are open till 11.pm if that's any help

i only used the 15% code on my pre-order(for pc), and its still there, no change

mine is still £33.17

Original Poster

Mine is at £39.90

Original Poster

Ah scrap that

I just logged in as was looking at what was in my basket

I then looked at precious orders and it's still sitting at £33.17

Phewwwww sorry guys

saxo_appeal

Ah scrap that I just logged in as was looking at what was in my basket … Ah scrap that I just logged in as was looking at what was in my basket :)I then looked at precious orders and it's still sitting at £33.17 Phewwwww sorry guys

You guys, such drama queens when it comes to your toys!!!

saxo_appeal

Ah scrap that I just logged in as was looking at what was in my basket … Ah scrap that I just logged in as was looking at what was in my basket :)I then looked at precious orders and it's still sitting at £33.17 Phewwwww sorry guys

[img]talknerdytomelover.com/sto…jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1284707769812[/img]

Original Poster

Haha

So on the website the price for Black Ops is now £39.90

So minus the 15% and £5 voucher brings it to: £28.91

That's going to he great if I get it at that price

Original Poster

Just off the phone to a lady called Kendel

The price promise means we are entitled to the codes on the day of release

So saying the price is now £39.90

The price were all paying having entered the beforehand codes is £28.90
    Edited by: "saxo_appeal" 2nd Nov 2010

saxo_appeal

Just off the phone to a lady called KendelThe price promise means we are … Just off the phone to a lady called KendelThe price promise means we are entitled to the codes on the day of releaseSo saying the price is now £39.90 The price were all paying having entered the beforehand codes is £28.90

was told the same

Original Poster

Nice price Going to Sainsburys for the 'so called' £25 offer, it would cost me £5 in petrol
    Edited by: "saxo_appeal" 2nd Nov 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
      2. Virgin Media TV67
      3. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023
      4. Does the app aznog still work?11

See more discussions