Groups

Did anyone pre-order just cause 2 from Zavvi?

Still waiting for my copy to be delivered and have to wait until 9/4/2010 for zavvi to look into
    never had any problems with zavvi in the past but won't be pre-ordering anymore from their

Anyone else not received theirs?

3 Comments

I ordered NHL 10 from them its been 2 weeks now and they have not even sent it. They keep sending me mail saying "stock awaiting".

Zavvi are hit and miss. Hope you get it though.

More to the point my friend did pre - order it from Zavvi - so let me just txt him any find out.

Aren't Zavvi / The Hut / Asda all the same company ?

I ordered from Asda and it came in a couple of days.

Original Poster

mighty mugger;8263472

I ordered NHL 10 from them its been 2 weeks now and they have not even … I ordered NHL 10 from them its been 2 weeks now and they have not even sent it. They keep sending me mail saying "stock awaiting". Zavvi are hit and miss. Hope you get it though.More to the point my friend did pre - order it from Zavvi - so let me just txt him any find out.

I only pre-ordered as their was a code making the game £31.49 but thought it would be well here by now. Just hope it hasn't been nicked while being in transit to me

I will probably just stick to shopto.net in future rather than banking on zavvi
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do these 2 men have in common1014
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions