Groups

Did anyone receive their windows 7 early

Just got mine through the post although i thought they weren't suppose to be released till 22nd oct.

11 Comments

Maybe it's Microsoft's way of sticking the V up to the posties?

Original Poster

ChipSticks;6619157

Maybe it's Microsoft's way of sticking the V up to the posties?

makes sense

where did you order it from? I am getting mine from amazon and changed delivery to express to counter the workshy sods.

Received my copy this morning, pre-ordered from PC World on 21 July.
    Now need to find an external hard drive to back up my data (crap) before installing.

Cheers

Original Poster

robjd;6619196

where did you order it from? I am getting mine from amazon and changed … where did you order it from? I am getting mine from amazon and changed delivery to express to counter the workshy sods.

ordered from pcworld so i think they shipping pre orders early

Banned

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"][FONT="Century Gothic"]I got my copy about 2 months early when it hit MSDN.

MS Said hardware shipped with Windows 7 may ship early so I guess they aren't too bothered about a hardfast release date.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

My Windows 7 upgrade from Toshiba is due 16th December :x - ordered 1st October.

I'm rolling the signature edition of Ultimate, but had been on the RTM before that. It's excellent!

Banned

dregan;6619595

I'm rolling the signature edition of Ultimate, but had been on the RTM … I'm rolling the signature edition of Ultimate, but had been on the RTM before that. It's excellent!

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"][FONT="Century Gothic"]
    is there a x64 version of signature?

You do realise there is no difference right?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

vibeone;6619633

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"][FONT="Century Gothic"]is there a x64 … [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"][FONT="Century Gothic"]is there a x64 version of signature?You do realise there is no difference right?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

It comes signed by Steve Ballmer, in the blood of a google employee

And yeah there's an x64 version of Ultimate, should be up on the MSDN?

edit: oops, misread. Yeah, there's an x64 of Signature too. And yes, I do know there's no difference between regular and signature!

Banned

dregan;6619755

It comes signed by Steve Ballmer, in the blood of a google employeeAnd … It comes signed by Steve Ballmer, in the blood of a google employeeAnd yeah there's an x64 version of Ultimate, should be up on the MSDN?edit: oops, misread. Yeah, there's an x64 of Signature too. And yes, I do know there's no difference between regular and signature!

LOL :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764140
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917255
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846146
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213611

See more discussions