Did anyone see Forgetting Sarah Marshall last night

8 replies
Found 23rd Apr 2008
I thought it was brilliant and want to go again, didnt expect it to be so good what did you all think!

8 Comments

Not seen it but maybe I will now after your recommendation!
I did go to see Street Kings last night, just got totally confused. Not a good film imo.

Original Poster

Magic_monkey;1954976

Not seen it but maybe I will now after your recommendation!I did go to … Not seen it but maybe I will now after your recommendation!I did go to see Street Kings last night, just got totally confused. Not a good film imo.

didnt stop laughing:)

totally agree - wasnt expecting it to be so good - really funny - well worth going to see!!

Haven't seen it yet ... thought it would be good ... soon I hope !
glad you enjoyed it

Original Poster

holly100;1954984

totally agree - wasnt expecting it to be so good - really funny - well … totally agree - wasnt expecting it to be so good - really funny - well worth going to see!!

Didnt like Russel Brand - until last night, now I love him:) he is brilliant, apparently hes very intelligent, he was absolutely perfect for the part:thumbsup:

i wannna see

What a movie. Me and the girlfriend saw tonight.

I love Judd Apatow movies, but this one is by far the best yet. Whole audience in the cinema were brilliant too. When a movie gets everyone laughing, cheering and you hear "awwww!" and stuff... you know that it's a good movie.

I thought russell brand was an indie mess. A drug addled, horribly accented, cocky, overconfident twerp.

The movie made me kindof like him. It could've been worse. Noel Fielding could've been in it.

Get's a 10/10 from my overly fussy ass.

Original Poster

superpooper;1956868

What a movie. Me and the girlfriend saw tonight.I love Judd Apatow … What a movie. Me and the girlfriend saw tonight.I love Judd Apatow movies, but this one is by far the best yet. Whole audience in the cinema were brilliant too. When a movie gets everyone laughing, cheering and you hear "awwww!" and stuff... you know that it's a good movie. I thought russell brand was an indie mess. A drug addled, horribly accented, cocky, overconfident twerp.The movie made me kindof like him. It could've been worse. Noel Fielding could've been in it.Get's a 10/10 from my overly fussy ass.

Agreed I was never a fan before but am a big one now great movie:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21131
    2. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games11
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247657
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 191 ***1328

See more discussions