Groups

Did anyone see Soccer am this morning ?

I cant find the clip from todays show,but this geezer had me chuckling this morning.

12 Comments

yeh, Helen didnt have a bra on

Original Poster

skusey;3753443

yeh, Helen didnt have a bra on

....for a change ?

Original Poster

Not that theres anything in the slightest bit wrong with that

Banned

Who won the battle 2day on soccer am?

Original Poster

seanbwfc;3753480

Who won the battle 2day on soccer am?

The mover, he was class !

I missed it man - went downstairs at around 10:30/11 tuned to Sky Sports 1 and Cricket was on when i got back upstairs.

Wasn't worth the hassle going back down again to put it on Sky one so missed out

EDIT: Just seen the youtube clip - Seems i missed out today

Heres the goeordie dancer but hes not as good as the mackem mover.
    uk.youtube.com/wat…ted

Original Poster

Broxy;3753567

Heres the goeordie dancer but hes not as good as the mackam … Heres the goeordie dancer but hes not as good as the mackam mover.http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JCrlHEhxzFI&feature=related

Yeah he was on today as well.... dances like my old man lol

Original Poster

venom321;3753532

I missed it man - went downstairs at around 10:30/11 tuned to Sky Sports … I missed it man - went downstairs at around 10:30/11 tuned to Sky Sports 1 and Cricket was on when i got back upstairs.Wasn't worth the hassle going back down again to put it on Sky one so missed outEDIT: Just seen the youtube clip - Seems i missed out today

Todays one was funny as **** !

darn

I guess i'll have to wait until Dance off 2009 for another good ol' soccer am dance off

BTW: who feels Tim Lovejoy should still be there 'LOVEJOY!'

Original Poster

venom321;3753623

darnI guess i'll have to wait until Dance off 2009 for another good ol' … darnI guess i'll have to wait until Dance off 2009 for another good ol' soccer am dance offBTW: who feels Tim Lovejoy should still be there 'LOVEJOY!'

Lovejoy was the don.
    Bring him back !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions