Groups

Did anyone see that Barrister singing on Come Dine With Me???!!!

I don't know how the others kept a straight face, it was one of the most bizarre things i've ever seen!!!!

11 Comments

It was his teeth that made me cringe! :shock:

Missed last nights, will catch it on replay now. Was it worse than the ballroom dancing last week?

me and my daughter both laughed so much at his singing!!!

Where do they get these people from?

For a barrister his house was a state!!!! Clearly not a very good barrister!!!

hellfire;4432996

Missed last nights, will catch it on replay now. Was it worse than the … Missed last nights, will catch it on replay now. Was it worse than the ballroom dancing last week?

oh yes much worse lol

the people this week especially the nightclub owner and that woman who drinks beer - both are so chavvy!

[QUOTE=bargainhunter2009;4433006

the people this week especially the nightclub owner and that woman who drinks beer - both are so chavvy![/QUOTE]

That womans house was.. erm .. amazing? Her daughters face at having to serve behind the bar was priceless

hellfire;4433051

That womans house was.. erm .. amazing? Her daughters face at having to … That womans house was.. erm .. amazing? Her daughters face at having to serve behind the bar was priceless

It was when he said that she looked like her mum! Can you blame her?

kelly_o_fanatic;4433105

It was when he said that she looked like her mum! Can you blame her?

:w00t: no

just odd! barrister? more like a ___________________ .( fill in the blank, best answer gets rep!)

Original Poster

hellfire;4433051

That womans house was.. erm .. amazing? Her daughters face at having to … That womans house was.. erm .. amazing? Her daughters face at having to serve behind the bar was priceless

cannyscot;4432840

It was his teeth that made me cringe! :shock:

lol!!!!

OMG - that was so funny - i would of wet myself
    Its funny how you get an impression of people though - at first i thought that tony (the nightclub owner) was gonna be a right arrogant idiot.. but he's a really nice chap x how funny is she with that bar in her front room x classy x

ifyoudontask?;4433179

just odd! barrister? more like a ___________________ .( fill in the … just odd! barrister? more like a ___________________ .( fill in the blank, best answer gets rep!)

just odd! barrister? more like an escapee from the nut house! Serioulsy these people are so funny!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions