Did anyone vote in the Bounty Mom Of The Year contest? (£10 Next voucher)

Hiya,
I voted in the Bounty mom of the year contest as it said Next would email a £10 off a £20 spend voucher after the 4th November. Just wondered if anyone else has done it and if you've received your voucher?

12 Comments

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

you gave them all your personal details in exchange for a £10 voucher oO

No it's through Bounty, they got my email address (disposable one) and some fake kids details (wouldn't put my real ones on there) and it's supposed to be an e-voucher/code thingy.

I voted, haven't received anything yet.

me either

Not me either

Nor me

me either

Nor me
Thanks for posting, I spent hours looking for the original thread last night, wanted to see if anyone had received the voucher

Original Poster

Anyone had theirs yet?

I haven't had mine either

I havent received mine either, if anyone knows how to get it could you let me know

Haven't had mine either. They'll be sent after 15th November apparently. Found the thread in my subscribed list:-

hotukdeals.com/com…17/

Original Poster

kaks26

Haven't had mine either. They'll be sent after 15th November apparently. … Haven't had mine either. They'll be sent after 15th November apparently. Found the thread in my subscribed list:-http://www.hotukdeals.com/competitions/next-10-off-20/786517/#post9681539

Thanks for that, will have to put off my christmas clothes shopping for a bit longer!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any tips on finding a cheap new kitchen plus bathroom with fitting?45
    2. Amazon prime subscribe & save410
    3. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget11
    4. Decent Mp3 Player?44

See more discussions