EXPIRED

Did Anyone Watch Baby Beauty Queens Tonight?

Just wondering if you did, i know the girl who was featured. She USED to go to my school. I found it weird how they havent had a update on her since this documentary, this girl who is 14 by the way, has now got 3 tatoos. Says she is 15 and has dropped out of the school i attend because 'the teachers boss her about'. I hate her as you maybe could of told. Rant over.

Just thought some people should know

14 Comments

Wow, lots of hate!
I didn't watch it because the idea of seeing little children being paraded about with layers of make up, in clothes which are unsuitable and as if they are women revolts me.
I'm horrified that these pageants have come to the UK, it's bad enough they happen in America.

Whoever did the tattoos should have their license taken away and get beaten to a pulp.

I'm personally not too keen on tattoos, specially on one so young.
Does it show?

sickly sweet

Wow, lots of hate!I didn't watch it because the idea of seeing little … Wow, lots of hate!I didn't watch it because the idea of seeing little children being paraded about with layers of make up, in clothes which are unsuitable and as if they are women revolts me.I'm horrified that these pageants have come to the UK, it's bad enough they happen in America.

this^^^

Banned

do they have an old farts beauty pageant

is so i am in
Edited by: "sassie" 17th Aug 2010

sassie

do they have an old farts beauty paegant

Apparently so: hubpages.com/hub…men lol Ms 50 year old contest in Las Vegas. Only in America!

Original Poster

Jumpingphil

Whoever did the tattoos should have their license taken away and get … Whoever did the tattoos should have their license taken away and get beaten to a pulp.I'm personally not too keen on tattoos, specially on one so young.Does it show?

One on her stomach
One on her wrist, one on her hand
also, she has her eyebrows tatooed on.

Original Poster

sickly sweet

Wow, lots of hate!I didn't watch it because the idea of seeing little … Wow, lots of hate!I didn't watch it because the idea of seeing little children being paraded about with layers of make up, in clothes which are unsuitable and as if they are women revolts me.I'm horrified that these pageants have come to the UK, it's bad enough they happen in America.

Yerp, lots of hate. I hate beauty pagents too, cannot stand them, i only watched that one cos i know her and other people who were on it. I completley agree with you.

borolad94

Yerp, lots of hate. I hate beauty pagents too, cannot stand them, i only … Yerp, lots of hate. I hate beauty pagents too, cannot stand them, i only watched that one cos i know her and other people who were on it. I completley agree with you.

Is/was/could she be pretty? Pushy parents or wanted to do the pageants herself?

Original Poster

sickly sweet

Is/was/could she be pretty? Pushy parents or wanted to do the pageants … Is/was/could she be pretty? Pushy parents or wanted to do the pageants herself?

I would say watch the first 10 minutes of this, then judge for yourself. THe first part is more about her than about her competing. She has completley changed since then...

bbc.co.uk/ipl…ie/

borolad94

I would say watch the first 10 minutes of this, then judge for yourself. … I would say watch the first 10 minutes of this, then judge for yourself. THe first part is more about her than about her competing. She has completley changed since then...[url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00tgdgk/Baby_Beauty_Queens_Sophie/]http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00tgdgk/Baby_Beauty_Queens_Sophie/[/url]

lol, I lasted about 45 seconds, she does look pretty, but not necessarily double-take stunning, but a shame she's got tattoos and dropped out of school so young as she has a lot going for her.

Original Poster

sickly sweet

lol, I lasted about 45 seconds, she does look pretty, but not necessarily … lol, I lasted about 45 seconds, she does look pretty, but not necessarily double-take stunning, but a shame she's got tattoos and dropped out of school so young as she has a lot going for her.

I know, i dont think shes pretty, but the way she acted at around 5:30 shows what her true colours are like. I asked her why she got tatoos and slated her mam for letting her get them, but she replied saying 'i get them donw, then i come home, my mam cant remove them can she?' i was like, you silly silly girl.

Original Poster

You didnt need me to tell you this, shes hit the news now. This was a couple of days ago, she was also on BBC Five Live and afterwards called Gabby Logan a cow on her facebook page...

youtube.com/wat…vzA

Oh I heard her on Gabby Logan but I didn't realise it was the same girl; she said she wanted to be a singer didn't she? I saw some of the BBC show and I thought it was all very sad really; there were some girls in these pageants, much younger than this one, in floods of tears when they didn't win. I'm sure it's not right to put these little girls under so much pressure.

As for the Gabby Logan interview, the girl and her mother came across very poorly in my opinion. Logan's questions were excellent and they just didn't have any decent answers. Logan was basically trying to point out that many hours of hard work were more likely to get her a singing career than all this attention on her looks. It didn't go down very well. I seem to remember that either the mother or daughter made some sort of complaint about these tattoos (or whatever they are) were drawing a lot of unfair attention to her, to which Logan then asked why they had decided to come on to national radio to talk about them. I laughed. Worth a listen.

Original Poster

*Removed Name* - She (Logan) sounded like a right b!tch. Should have slapped her! She was trying to make your mam feel guilty aswell.
Sophie Watson - aahaha we did alright stupid cow hehehe xxxx

She has so much attitude its unbelievable.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    2. GOT Leaks again416
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949
    4. Stop everything, Nutella is bringing a biscuit snack to the market - Metro1312

See more discussions