Did anyone watch 'Medicine men go wild' on channel 4?

Found 6th Feb 2008
The programme that was on yesterday, in North East Russia (?)

I was interested in that calorie counter thingy that the doctor was wearing on his arm - does anyone know what it's called or where I could get one?
Community Updates
MiscChannel 4Watch
2 Comments
I did watch it - mainly because i was in it - i was one of the doctors. The monitors can be found at this website: they're mainly marketed to doctors (as they're pretty expensive) to help them work with their patients to loose weight. I think they're a few hundred quid each. They have 2 componenets- a pedometer and a device wich i think it called a hot wire anemometer (though this may be wrong) which measures blood flow and temperature. they do work very well and the data they give is more detailed than from a pedometer - just much more expensive! They also know whether you're lying down or sitting and a few other clever things. The website shoudl explain it better than me!

sensewear.com/sol…php

anyway the company loaned us 3 monitors for the show and they'll be delighted that there has been some interest!

good luck, All the best

xand
Aah wow, thank you! We find your show very interesting - just happened to land on it one evening and went from there.

Seems a good product, but unfortunately out of my price range

Welcome - and have some rep!

Now you are here, make sure you check out the deals, you hear? :giggle:
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants