Groups

Did being fat save his life?

9 Comments

Banned

See, some would say the mum didn't understand her son was inches from death.

I beg to differ.

Original Poster

JonnyTwoToes

See, some would say the mum didn't understand her son was inches from … See, some would say the mum didn't understand her son was inches from death.I beg to differ.

Yeah, I couldn't decide whether she was just enjoying the ride (fearful joy) or actually in hysterics about her son about to die.

it wasn't the fatness,it was his luck

Banned

That is bad. Though it looks like he's propped himself up higher in the seat to make out he is tall enough for the ride. Then realises whoops this is why I'm supposed to be so tall to go on this ride.
    Edited by: "lumoruk" 19th Dec 2010

JonnyTwoToes

See, some would say the mum didn't understand her son was inches from … See, some would say the mum didn't understand her son was inches from death.I beg to differ.

That's not his mum it's Janice as in "it hurts Janice" and "Janice it ain't funny" which it so obviously is.

I think those chins saved his life.

No, his arms wouldn't have slipped through the straps, even if his chins had.

so he is saying it hurts and the mums just laughing stupid cow
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      2. word association Game74044544
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions