Groups

Did GTA 4 come with 1 month free xbox Live?

Did GTA 4 come with 1 month free xbox Live when you received the game?

Thx for ur time

21 Comments

No it comes with 500 points

I dont have personaly have an xbox but i know people that have and they got 1 month free

we got a month free with ours

i got a months trial

Banned

I got one with mine.

everybody gets a one month trial card in the case. as for the 500 points, that was if u pre ordered with certain retailers.

not everyone got one... some copys has it in some dont.

its good because i got one ive added it onto my gold account for an extra month :)!

Original Poster

Thx for the info guys. Does anyone know if I can make an account, add like 6 of these free 1 month codes to my account and after the 6 months when the account expires, can I re-open the account by adding more codes to it 10 months later?

manzi;2034714

Thx for the info guys. Does anyone know if I can make an account, add … Thx for the info guys. Does anyone know if I can make an account, add like 6 of these free 1 month codes to my account and after the 6 months when the account expires, can I re-open the account by adding more codes to it 10 months later?

it just adds a month on the account you have so yes.

I got a free month 2

i got free month and 500ms Point BABY!

Banned

yeah mine did

i got 1 month free xbl, 2000 MP and 4 free gamer pics

Original Poster

ok but if i make a Live account and it expires, can i REACTIVATE THE SAME account 6 months later??????

Banned

manzi;2034822

ok but if i make a Live account and it expires, can i REACTIVATE the … ok but if i make a Live account and it expires, can i REACTIVATE the account 6 months later??????

yeh you just redeem another code

Mine came with a free gun and prostitute

Banned

akme;2034834

Mine came with a free gun and prostitute

WOW!!! Your funny!

mine came with a free months trial yes

Nemz;2034636

No it comes with 500 points

i got 1 month free trial and 1000 points

Banned

1 month free yes.

Banned

I didnt get points or free month
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1328
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3411237
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846327
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6611262

See more discussions