Did he strike again?

Where did that thread go?

yes he did, cant help himself.
This is his life.
- skusey

24 Comments

Not thought about becoming a part timer ?

Banned

LOL... I thought exactly the same thing!!!!!

Banned

guv;5191418

+1

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/artists/00013542_lesgranthamnaughty.jpg

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;5191415

Not thought about becoming a part timer ?

I looked at 81 Sigs, I was in the Royal Marines Reserve, but my mucka left and most the other lads there are choppers.

Original Poster

guv;5191418

Great minds, mr Guv

Paddy_o_furniture;5191429

I looked at 81 Sigs, I was in the Royal Marines Reserve, but my mucka … I looked at 81 Sigs, I was in the Royal Marines Reserve, but my mucka left and most the other lads there are choppers.

I think ya should enrol again matey, may have me as ya SGT woop woop!

Original Poster

You know much about 81 sigs LLM?

Banned

ODB_69;5191427

+1

Worthy of a

http://digg.com/people/IRL_rotflcopter_Pic/t.jpg

Paddy_o_furniture;5191445

You know much about 81 sigs LLM?

No, where are they?

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;5191441

I think ya should enrol again matey, may have me as ya SGT woop woop!

As a reg? nee chance, Bee Tee pay me more money, I do miss the banter and the lads like.

Paddy_o_furniture;5191460

As a reg? nee chance, Bee Tee pay me more money, I do miss the banter … As a reg? nee chance, Bee Tee pay me more money, I do miss the banter and the lads like.

Thats coz you were a chopsy PTE!

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;5191458

No, where are they?

They are fixed TA unit, ano drill nights or nothing.

We are looking for qualified telecommunications engineers, for more information click here. If you have the skills we need, don't put it off, contact us now : telephone 01225 815540 or via email.
81 Signal Squadron provides fixed telecommunications expertise to Army, RAF and Navy units across the globe, including Project Planning, Installation, Management and Repair.
Read our Honorary Colonel's introduction here.
VOLUNTEERS REQUIRED

81 Signal Squadron recruits skilled communications engineers and managers from industry. To join 81 Signal Squadron, you'll need to be working in telecommunications and have skills / experience in one or more of the following areas:
[LIST]
[*]Copper and/or fibre: installation, joining, testing, recovery (overhead and/or underground)
[*]LAN installation and testing (including fibre and CAT5/6 structured cabling)
[*]Local voice systems (circuits, CPE and PABX) installation and maintenance[/LIST]Alternatively, if you're an ex-regular, we're interested in the following trades:

[LIST]
[*]System Engineer (R Signals)
[*]Installation Technician (R Signals)
[*]Chef
[*]Driver
[*]Clerk
[*]REME Armourers
[*]Combat Med Technicians[/LIST]
All applications are subject to a technical interview.
Where are we located?

81 Signal Squadron, unlike most TA units, does not operate from a traditional TA Centre. The Squadron is administered by a permanently-staffed Headquarters, based in Corsham, near Bath. SHQ provides day to day administration, including pay and personal documentation, co-ordination with supported units, movement support, stores and equipment, accommodation and training bids.
Most 81 Sig Sqn soldiers will visit SHQ at least a couple of times in their early career, normally for interviews, attestation and equipment issue; after that they will either deploy straight to annual camp or to a UK-based camp for the annual Military Annual Training Test weekend.

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;5191468

Thats coz you were a chopsy PTE!

I reached the dizzy heights of L/Cpl briefly. Damned foxy women of NI had it removed from me. I mean curfews what am I 8?

Chef
Perfect for you honey!

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;5191487

Chef Perfect for you honey!

Chef! I'm a faultsman jointer with BT pet. I also do ADSL sfi, I tend to avoid installs If I can mind.

Paddy_o_furniture;5191502

Chef! I'm a faultsman jointer with BT pet. I also do ADSL sfi, I tend to … Chef! I'm a faultsman jointer with BT pet. I also do ADSL sfi, I tend to avoid installs If I can mind.

Yea pot washer!

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;5191529

Yea pot washer!

Shut up man, just ye wait till ye got a problem with your phone or broadband.

Paddy_o_furniture;5191545

Shut up man, just ye wait till ye got a problem with your phone or … Shut up man, just ye wait till ye got a problem with your phone or broadband.

BT are crap, so i wont have a problem

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture;5191545

Shut up man, just ye wait till ye got a problem with your phone or … Shut up man, just ye wait till ye got a problem with your phone or broadband.

Talking about broadband...... have you got your sat receiver sorted yet?

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;5191553

BT are crap, so i wont have a problem

I work for all Service providers, I'm from Openreach.

Original Poster

guv;5191556

Talking about broadband...... have you got your sat receiver sorted yet?

I haven't I was looking at some linux box the other day, I have to do it like. I just like throwing money away

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture;5191580

I haven't I was looking at some linux box the other day, I have to do it … I haven't I was looking at some linux box the other day, I have to do it like. I just like throwing money away

Eagle receivers are now £65 I think!

Original Poster

guv;5191598

Eagle receivers are now £65 I think!

I'll have a butchers. I think I'm gonna ditch my free Bt broadband. Winding me up that they still ain't rolled out ADSL2+

Banned

guv;5191450

Worthy of a

http://www.skippy.net/images/roflcopter.gif

:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846090
    2. What an absolute disgrace2158
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764007
    4. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??66

See more discussions