Did I discover a simple cure to sneezing allergies?

Found 1st Feb 2014
I cured it. PM me for advice on how to lube up properly. Men not welcome.
Community Updates
29 Comments
in a tub?
Did you use your finger?
whatsThePoint

you do know where most Vaseline has been

I don't think OP has been applying second hand vaseline oO
MrToast

[img]http://junglejim103.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/guy-picking-nose.jpg?w=300[/img]

No you need to apply the vasaline first, oh the friction burn!!!! unless u got boogers!
whatsThePoint

this is a site aimed at people who like to save, so why wouldn't any … this is a site aimed at people who like to save, so why wouldn't any excess be returned to the jar

And then sold to minimise loss?.... I like your way of thinking
this isn't new
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/45518529.jpg
Vaseline is petroleum jelly

if you are on oxygen treatment British Lung foundation say DO NOT use petroleum jelly (eg. Vaseline) or petroleum based lubricants with nasal prongs, as they may be flammable and may irritate the lining of your nose.

also if you use cpap treatment it prematurely ages the seals on your mask - clogs up your skin so it doesn't breathe

inhalation of the stuff may not do your lungs any good either .....

your body absorbs what you put on it ....

you can get a salt water nasal spray (over the counter) like Sterimar that is safe and helps with allergies and dryness

I have found wearing this helps, and it also saves you from having to re-purchase vaseline. After a month or so it practically pays for itself!

http://www.mnn.com/sites/default/files/naked-bike-ride-feat.jpg
Edited by: "RossD89" 1st Feb 2014
RossD89

I have found wearing this helps, and it also saves you from having to … I have found wearing this helps, and it also saves you from having to re-purchase vaseline. After a month or so it practically pays for itself!

What on earth did you have to search to get that to come up?
This isn't a new discovery, sorry! I had very severe hayfever from childhood to adulthood and one of the things I was told to do that helped most was to put a tiny bit of vaseline inside each nostril, to catch the pollen particles. It's a well known tip. There is an excellent nasal spray now which is a natural powder which coats the inside of the nostrils and acts as a barrier in the same way, but not as.. greasily, lol.

Dust the cupboard out with a damp cloth and that should help you. Spray it first with a water spray though to dampen the dust down.
therealslimkaty

This isn't a new discovery, sorry! I had very severe hayfever from … This isn't a new discovery, sorry! I had very severe hayfever from childhood to adulthood and one of the things I was told to do that helped most was to put a tiny bit of vaseline inside each nostril, to catch the pollen particles. It's a well known tip. There is an excellent nasal spray now which is a natural powder which coats the inside of the nostrils and acts as a barrier in the same way, but not as.. greasily, lol. Dust the cupboard out with a damp cloth and that should help you. Spray it first with a water spray though to dampen the dust down.

Please don't wee on the op's bonfire , he thinks hes found the greatest thing since reggae reggae sauce.
I had the same problem with sneezing until my wife gave me these special nose things that help keep out pollen, dust and other irritants.

They work by blocking the particles in the air, by forming a barrier. They are easy to apply and remove and have completely gotten rid of my sneezing outbursts.

They aren't expensive and you can buy them in multi packs and different sizes to fit your nostrils and are available in supermarkets, chemists etc.

http://i61.tinypic.com/5xsz6p.jpg
Edited by: "Mark2111" 1st Feb 2014
I am just wondering how and why did you think to shove Vaseline up your nostrils. And now im picturing you with vaseline coming out of your nose as you walk around the house.

Only HUKD members.
rub it up your bum see if it stops you farting
J4GG4

I am just wondering how and why did you think to shove Vaseline up your … I am just wondering how and why did you think to shove Vaseline up your nostrils. And now im picturing you with vaseline coming out of your nose as you walk around the house.Only HUKD members.

At a guess, id say the vaseline had been inserted elsewhere on his person and he wiped his nose.
Pah, my genius is wasted here. Edited my post appropriately for the audience.
J4GG4

I am just wondering how and why did you think to shove Vaseline up your … I am just wondering how and why did you think to shove Vaseline up your nostrils. And now im picturing you with vaseline coming out of your nose as you walk around the house.Only HUKD members.

The idea of putting vaseline up your nose to help prevent hayfever has been around from when I was kid and that's at least fifty years ago.

They sell balms with a similar consistency to vaseline

amazon.co.uk/Hay…top

I had a sneezing allergy once, thing was each time it gave me an erection
should'av laid off the snuff suppose
whatsThePoint

there's a joke like thatI had a sneezing allergy once, thing was each … there's a joke like thatI had a sneezing allergy once, thing was each time it gave me an orgasm should'av laid off the snuff suppose

thought you were a bloke X)
whatsThePoint

you haven't discovered what an erection is used for yet have you X)

hang on give me 1hr 55mins, oh wait got it
actually when my o/h washing line snapped t'other day, it did come in quite handy
whatsThePoint

so you used it to tie a rope onto, must of been a small knot X)

I'd have gone for the jugular, with it was only pair of socks then...
therealslimkaty

This isn't a new discovery, sorry! I had very severe hayfever from … This isn't a new discovery, sorry! I had very severe hayfever from childhood to adulthood and one of the things I was told to do that helped most was to put a tiny bit of vaseline inside each nostril, to catch the pollen particles. It's a well known tip. There is an excellent nasal spray now which is a natural powder which coats the inside of the nostrils and acts as a barrier in the same way, but not as.. greasily, lol. Dust the cupboard out with a damp cloth and that should help you. Spray it first with a water spray though to dampen the dust down.

Can you tell me which brand and where I can buy these? Hayfever has come back big time this yea
What happens if you're allergic to sneezing?

john2020md

What happens if you're allergic to sneezing?

Your ears fall off.
I just got some of that new Prevalin stuff and it doesn't work at all. £6 down the drain. Back to the Vaseline tub...
NEtech

Your ears fall off.

Blimey !
cubed

Can you tell me which brand and where I can buy these? Hayfever has come … Can you tell me which brand and where I can buy these? Hayfever has come back big time this yea

Sorry to hear that. My son is the same too and i've just got him a new bottle. You need to use plenty, a tiny puff isnt enough. Good luck! It's called Nasaleze and I just buy the original one (the orange one). I hope it helps, i well remember the misery of severe hay fever. nasaleze.com/
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants